Applications are invited Candidates to apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24. All International Students from ADB member countries are allowed to apply for ADB Internship Program 2023-24. Candidates from ADB member countries are eligible to apply for the Fully Funded Internship Program. The Period of the Asian Development bank internship will be for 8 weeks minimum and a maximum of 26 weeks. Open minded, Self-directed and encouraged applicants are motivated to apply.
The internship is only offers to post-graduate level students. If you are a student of Master’s Degree or PhD degree then you are eligible for the internship program. It’s not for Bachelor Degree Program Students. The Internship is project based which will provide an outstanding experience to students while working with topmost researchers in the world.
Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24 Details:
- Provided by: Asian Development Bank
- Duration: up to 26 Weeks
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: ADB Members
- Last Date: 15 February 2023
Follow our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
- Stipend: Stipend is delivered to all interns according to the position of internships up to 26 Weeks.
- Airfare Ticket: Asian Development Bank will give a partial amount as a travel charge for airfare. As the air travel is obligatory from home country to selected country.
- Applicants work in a major international development organization.
- Candidates work collaboratively with qualified professionals from over 50 different countries;
- Applicants gain a bottomless understanding of progress finance and the impact of the work ADB does.
- Donate to Asian Development Bank’s business using his/her research outputs.
What is Asian Development Bank?
The Internship Program is a project based having learning chance for students to get knowledge through research assignments based on Asian Development Bank’s present operational needs.
Asian Development Bank supports its members, and partners, by given that loans, technical assistance, allowances, and equity investments to help social and economic development.
- Candidate essential be a student of Master’s Degree or Doctoral degree in one of the ADB member country.
- Candidates be interested in academic field of study that is directly related to ADB’s work.
- Applicant essential be local of ADB’s Members
- Candidates Have an excellent skills of English.
- Candidates have professional experience related to the assignment.
You May Also Apply For: KUAS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in Japan |Fully Funded
- Applicants apply through Online Portal. Get ready for their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All require documents (CV and essay) are upload to ACES to complete the application.
- Late submit applications will not be consider for internship.
- To avoid any errors in submission, applicants are instruct to apply as soon as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Asian Development Bank assesses applications based on Eligibility Criteria, Significance of work Experience and Educational Study, and the level of interest and inspiration to contribute to development work.
The last date of Application to apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24 is 15th September 2022 for 1s Batch and candidates can apply for 2nd Batch from 15th December 2022 to 15th February 2023.
You May Also Apply For: IST International Scholarships 2023-24 in Austria |Fully Funded
Procedure to Apply for Asian Development Bank Internship?
There is an Online Application Form procedure to apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24 in ADB member countries. Read FAQs page to know more about the internship program details. The Official Internship Advertisement link is mention below: