Applications are invited Candidates to apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway. All International Students from worldwide are eligible to Apply for International Norway Scholarships. Students those who wish to Study Free in Norway for the degree of Master’s in Science are motivated to apply. These Scholarships will be presented at the Norwegian Business School. Candidates can also apply for Information Technology, Engineering and other Science related departments at the university in Norway. These funded scholarships are presented at the Master’s level of education.
Norwegian Business School is giving scholarships for both National and International Students worldwide. National Students of Norway will only get Tuition Fee for 2 Years degree programs while International Students all over the world will get Tuition Fee and Income for every semester for up to 2 years.
In 1943 Norwegian Business School was established. It is the 1st largest school in Norway and the 2nd in the Europe. More than 20,000 national and international students worldwide presently studying in the school.
BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: Norwegian Business School
- Degree level: Master’s
- Scholarship benefits: Tuition Fee and Stipend
- Eligible nationality: National & International
- Award country: Norway
- Last Date: 1 March 2023.
Must Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Scholarships will cover full 100% tuition fees for each semester, for up to two years, if the student attains the academic progression requirements.
Scholarships will cover full 100% tuition fees and a salary for living expenditures for each semester, for up to two years, if the student attains the academic progression requirement.
Number of Scholarships:
A maximum of 20 scholarships for international candidates all over the world and 10 scholarships for Norwegian candidates are available for the academic year commencing Autumn 2020.
- Applicants with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equal top-level grade on international grade scales who apply for, and are known to, a Master of Science programme.
- Students presently enrolled in BI’s Siviløkonom programme are eligible to apply in their 3rd year.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to candidates to all Master of Science programs.
Academic Progression Requirements:
- All applicants essential meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarship.
- Full study advancement (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Students have Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Applicants who are awarded the BI Presidential Scholarship essential be prepared to be “BI Ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, supporting in recruitment efforts and encouraging a good study environment. The details about responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
The Deadline to apply for BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway for International Students all over the world is 1st March 2023.
You May Also Apply For: Ursinus Gateway International Scholarship 2023 in United States |Funded
Procedure to apply for BI Presidential Scholarship?
Applicants can Apply Online for BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway. Follow the mention below instruction to apply for the Scholarship.
- Applicants Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are eligible of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for selection.
- Students Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
- Students presently enrolled in BI’s Sivøk programme can apply in their third year by transfer the scholarship application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.