Welcome to Careerjust! Applicants are invited to apply for the Bilkent University International Scholarships 2022 in Turkey. All International Students from any part of the globe are eligible to apply for Bilkent University Scholarships in Turkey. Bilkent University is offering Scholarships to commence an Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree. Fully Funded Bilkent University Scholarship is available for the academic session of 2022-23.
For the duration of Degree, The Bilkent University Turkey scholarships will cover full tuition fees, accommodation and Other Expenses. The Bilkent University offers scholarships in an extensive range of academic fields such as, Art, Design, and Architecture, Economics, Business Administration, Administrative, Engineering, Social Sciences, Science, Humanities and Letters, Music and Performing Arts, Applied Technology and Management.
In this pandemic, Bilkent University opens its doors for International students all over the world to broaden the horizon. This Bilkent University Scholarship 2022 in Turkey for international students is a life-changing opportunity for you.
In 1984, Bilkent University was established. It is 1st private university in Turkey. Bilkent University is one of the top 3 universities in Turkey. Students will get the chance to build cross-cultural understanding and explore another part of the globe.
Bilkent University International Scholarships 2022 Details:
University: Bilkent University
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: Turkey
Last Date: 4 July 2022.
Bilkent University International Scholarships 2022 in Turkey for International Students from all over the world to undertake an Undergraduate and Postgraduate. In Turkey Degree Programs will cover the following expenses:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Private Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend and Housing support (total of 4.500 TL per month)
- Meal Card
- A Laptop Computer
- To attend scientific events Travel Support (once a year, at a yearly determined fixed amount).
List of Available Study Fields:
- Applied Technology and Management
- Art, Design, and Architecture
- Business Administration
- Economics, Administrative, and Social Sciences
- Humanities and Letters
- Music and Performing Arts
- Graduate School of Economics and Social Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- Graduate School of Engineering and Science
- Degree Certificates
- Updated CV
- Statement of Purpose
- Official Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
To apply for International Undergraduate Scholarship in Turkey 2022 you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Citizen of all nations including Turkish Citizens.
- At the time of application BSc graduates or MSC students need at least 2.80/4.00 CGPA.
- If you are a Turkish national resident in Turkey: ALES score is required, <55 (quantitative)
- Otherwise; General Test score (GRE) is required: 153 (quantitative). However, if you are off by a small margin and you have a strong background, we motivate you to apply.
- TOEFL IBT (required at least 87), IELTS required at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each section) or Bilkent COPE (at least C).
The last date to apply for the Bilkent University International Scholarship 2022 in Turkey for International Students is 4th July 2022.
How to Apply for Bilkent University International Scholarship?
To Apply for Bilkent University Scholarship 2022 in Turkey There is an Online Application System to apply. There is no separate application for scholarships. Students have to take admission in the university. After that they will spontaneously considered for scholarships. Visit “Apply Now” link and Register on website and start your application by filling the form and upload all required documents. Also the Official Scholarship website link of Bilkent University is given below: