Welcome to Careerjust! Applicants are invited to apply for Bond University HDR Scholarship 2022-23 in Australia. The University gives funds to help students financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living allowance. HDR scholarship in Australia will be provided to academically talented students who possess excellent academic merit and research potential. Among Applicants the distribution of scholarships a is determined by a combination of two key principles. First, scholarships are to be awarded based on merit. The second is that scholarship applicants should be treated equally and honestly regardless of their field of study and their source of funding for the scholarship.
The HDR scholarships in Australia will provide fee waivers and a living allowance of $28,597 dollars per annum to academically talented students. The duration of the scholarship program is up to 3 years. These scholarships are held twice per year. Eligibility of a students for a Bond University scholarship is determined based on merit. Scholarships will only be offered to students who show excellent performance in academics and research. It should be noted that being offered admission into the Postgraduate program does not guarantee an award of a scholarship. The University focuses its efforts on beginning full-time on-campus Postgraduate students only to qualify for living stipend awards.
Bond University is Australia’s first private University. And not-for-profit university. It is based in Gold Coast, Queensland. In 1889 it was established. In the Times Higher Education, The Bond university has been listed in the world top 20 universities. It is of the Best Small Universities in the World.
Bond University HDR Scholarship 2022-23 Details:
Scholarship Host Country: Australia
Scholarship Value: $28,854 per annum
Host University: Bond University
Course Level: Ph.D. degree
Eligibility: international students
Deadline: 30 September 2022
Benefits of Bond University HDR Scholarship:
- Successful applicants will receive the 2022 full-time stipend rate will be $28,597 per annum.
- Living nets and financial costs of fee offset (waiver).
- HDR scholarships in Australia are open to national and international students.
- An applicant must meet all the entry requirements for the Ph.D. program at Bond University.
- An aspirant must meet English language entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa and residency requirements.
- A candidate need to hold a valid offer letter to study at Bond University.
The application deadline to apply for the Bond University HDR scholarships 2022-2023 in Australia for International Students is 30 September 2022.
How to Apply for Bond HDR Scholarship 2022-23:
- You must Complete the Bond University Online Application Form
- You have received a valid Letter of Offer for admission once.
- You must apply using the online Bond HDR Scholarship Application form.