Applications are invited Candidates to apply for the Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia. All International Students from worldwide are eligible to apply for International Leadership Scholarship at Bond University. Bond University award is offers for all students having outstanding educational background to undertake an Undergraduate Degree or Master’s Degree from Australia. The scholarship is valid for the academic year of 2023-24.
This scholarship program will offer an amount of AUD$10,000 Dollars against Tuition Reduction for the taken degree program in Bachelors or Masters. A lot of various academic fields and majors are offers by Bond University for International Leadership Scholarships 2023 in Australia. Students will be nominated by merit and previous academic achievements and supportive statement.
In 1987 Bond University was established. It is the first not for profit prominent independent university that offers bachelors and postgraduate degree to a student with a partial-fee tuition remission scholarship who have exceptional leadership experience. Times Higher Education gives ranked 20th to this university.
Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
- University: Bond University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship coverage: AUD $10,000
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 12 June 2023
Follow our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia will offers an amount of AUD$10,000 as a Tuition Reduction and this allowance will be given in two equal installments of AUD$5,000 for the applicant’s first two semesters of study.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Actuarial Science
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Hotel and Tourism
- Health Sciences
- International Relations and Humanities
- Psychology and Counselling
- Social Sciences
List of Eligible Countries:
Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, China, Cambodia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Ghana, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Jordan, Japan, Korea, Kenya, Republic of, Mongolia, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Peru, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Sweden, Sri Lanka, Spain, South Africa, Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, United States, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam.
- Aspirants having nationality from above mention countries are eligible to apply.
- Essential have previous degree certificates.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum of IB Diploma 30 or ATAR 84.00 (or equivalent) for bachelors candidates, or attained praiseworthy results from bachelors studies for postgraduate degree.
- Essential provide leadership evidence at your previous college/university or any community. Use this form template to deliver your leadership proof and submit this form with scholarship application.
- Candidates pursue bachelors or master’s degree from Bond University are not eligible.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate will be essential to secure admission in this University.
- Applications last date on 13 February, 2023 for students commencing in the May 2023 Semester.
- Applications last date on 12 June, 2023 for students commencing in the September 2023 Semester.
- Applications last date on 16 October, 2023 for students commencing in the January 2024 Semester.
You May Also Apply For: University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2023 |Study in Canada
Procedure to Apply for Bond University Leadership Scholarships?
To apply for Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia applicant have to complete this Online Application Form. After that candidates have to download this Application Form and fill it completely. Then submit this form to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.