Boston University is one of the most significant universities in the United States, and Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022 is one of the most reasonable and sought-after scholarships for international students all over the world. The Scholarship covers full tuition and fees for four years’ study of undergraduate degree. The Boston University Trustee Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who have revealed exceptional academic achievement, leadership qualities, and an assurance to community service. The Boston University Trustee Scholarship is just one of the many ways that the university is dedicated to making world-class education accessible to talented students from all backgrounds all over the world.
The Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022-23 in the USA is a truly unique chance that provides its receivers with an amazing educational experience. Boston University’s Trustee Scholars Program is one of the most significant and competitive academic programs in the country. Every year, BU welcomes around 20 exceptional students to the program. The Trustee Scholars Program provides these extraordinary students with a full-tuition scholarship, as well as access to world-well-known faculty, opportunities for independent research, and a supportive community of peers. The program is aimed to challenge and prepare students for leadership roles in their future careers. scholars have gone on to become CEOs, doctors, lawyers, scientists, and artists in the future. They are making a modification in the world, and they all started at Boston University.
Being a Trustee Scholar at Boston University is about more than just having great grades. It’s about being a knowledgeably and artistically adventurous person who brings new views and experiences to the table. It’s about being someone who is not scared to take risks and step outside of their comfort zone. Trustee Scholars are the type of people who push restrictions and challenge the status quo. They are the type of people who make a positive influence on their community. At Boston University, Trustee Scholars have the chance to really make a difference. They are given the funds and support they need to succeed. They are also enclosed by like-minded individuals who they can learn and collaborate with. Being a Trustee Scholar is an amazingly rewarding experience that can help you reach your full potential.
Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022-23 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: USA
- Host Institution(s): Boston University, USA
- Scholarship Value: Full tuition fee
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Who is eligible? Domestic & International Students
- Deadline: December 01, 2022
- The Boston scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees,
- The Boston Scholarship is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
- An applicant must be commencing studies in any UG program at BU
- An applicant must have secured a position in the top 5% of their high school class.
- An applicant must have a GPA of 4.0 in high school.
- An applicant must have an SAT score above 1500 and an ACT score above 33.
- An applicant must be expected to be academically excellent.
- The applicant must demonstrate outstanding performance in extracurricular activities and exceptional contributions at school and in the community.
The application deadline to apply for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022-23 for International Students in the USA is December 01, 2022.
You May Also Apply: Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships for International Students
Procedure to apply for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship in the USA:
- Candidates must submit the Common Application in order to be considered for admission to any undergraduate program at BU.
- Candidates to BU must complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common Application.
- Make assured to provide all required materials for admission.
- Kindly follow all given instructions carefully and submit your application.