Welcome to Careerjust! The British Chevening scholarships 2022-23 is a fully-funded scholarship to pursue any master’s course at any university in the UK. A UK Government-funded scholarship program. The UK Chevening Scholarship is open to any international student from all over the world. You can apply for the Master’s degree programs under a Chevening scholarship program. Chevening Scholarships represents the very best of the UK. It will cover your Meals, Airfare, Accommodation, Tuition Fee, Visa, Books, Allowance, Health insurance, and any other fee.
The Requirements for the Chevening scholarship are not tough. They have made it very easy so everyone can apply from Worldwide to study in the UK. For the Chevening Scholarship, you don’t need any professional work experience. If you have completed any offer activity paid or unpaid internship it will be counted as your work experience too.
Under the Chevening UK Scholarship you are free to choose from more than 12,000 Master’s Courses at over 150 different UK higher education institutions. The United Kingdom is home to many of the world’s best universities. Last year they awarded about 1800 scholarships. The Chevening announced their Scholarship dates. The Chevening Scholarships for session 2023-24 will open on 2nd August 2022 and will close on 1st November 2022. Start preparations from today.
British Chevening Scholarships 2022-23 Details:
Country: United Kingdom
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded from UK Government
Course Level: One Year Master Degree
No. of Scholarships: 1800
Opening Date: 2nd August 2022
Closing Date: 2nd November 2022
The British Chevening UK Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to study in UK Universities. It will cover all the following expenses for all the Scholarships holders:
- An Arrival Allowance
- Full University Tuition Fees
- An Enough Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Travel Costs to and from the UK
- A Homeward Departure Allowance
- The cost of One Visa Application
- A travel allowances to attend Chevening events in the UK
- Chevening will Pay the Quarantine cost if Ordered by Diversity Travel.
- Free COVID-19 vaccination (If applicable).
Eligible Countries for Chevening:
Chevening Scholarships are offered in over 160 countries. Applicants are eligible from all around the globe you can check this tool to check your country.
Eligible types of work Experience:
Chevening Scholarships Doesn’t require Only Professional work experience. Chevening Scholarships require that candidates have at least two years of work experience. The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening can include:
- Full-time Employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
You do not essential to meet the work experience requirement in one period of employment. Candidates can submit up to ten different employment periods in order to meet the requirement. Chevening Scholarships – two years’ work experience = 2,800 hours. Read More about Chevening Scholarship Work Experience.
- Be a resident of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of residency for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all workings of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically corresponding to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience = 2,800 hours at least.
- Apply to three different eligible UK University Courses and have received a qualified offer from one of these.
Required Documents for British Chevening Scholarships 2022- :
- Valid passport
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Three choices for master’s courses
- English language test results for Academic IELTS/ TOEFL
- Unconditional offer from the selected university
- Two reference letters
- Educational certificates
- Motivation Letter
The last date to apply for all the students from all over the globe for the British Chevening Scholarship 2022 in the UK for the session 2023-24 is 2nd November 2022 BST Time. The application will open on 2nd august 2022.
What are the steps to Apply for the Chevening UK Scholarship?
There are 5 Steps to follow to apply for the Chevening Scholarship in UK.