Canadian University Dubai offers a range of scholarships to help students pursue their academic dreams. The Canadian University Dubai Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for deserving students looking to study in the vibrant and diverse city of Dubai. With its commitment to promoting excellence, this scholarship aims to support talented individuals from all backgrounds and empower them with quality education.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram communities to connect with other international students and stay updated on amazing opportunities!
|WhatsApp Community||🔗Click here to join 👈|
|Telegram Channel||🔗 Click here to join 👈|
The Canadian University Dubai Scholarship provides financial assistance to successful applicants, allowing them to cover a portion of their tuition fees. These scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various disciplines, including business administration, engineering, architecture, design, and more. By offering these scholarships, Canadian University Dubai aims to make higher education accessible and affordable for deserving students who may face financial constraints.
Applying for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship is easy. Interested candidates can visit the university’s official website and navigate to the scholarship section.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023 Summary:
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Canadian University Dubai
- Study in UAE
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship Coverage:
- 50% of the tuition is waived for students who want to apply for an undergraduate degree programme and must have a grade point average of 99%* or higher.
- To continue obtaining a 50% tuition discount, students who must reapply for the semester must have a 3.98 CGPA or better.
- 40% of the tuition is waived for applicants to undergraduate degree programmes who maintain academic averages of 95 to 99%* or higher.
- To continue obtaining a 40% tuition waiver, students who must reapply for the semester must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.95 to 3.97 or above.
- 30% of the tuition cost is waived for undergraduate degree program applicants with academic averages of 90 to 94.9%* or higher.
- To continue obtaining a 30% tuition waiver, students who must reapply for the semester must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.9 to 3.94 or above.
- 20% of the tuition cost is waived for undergraduate degree program applicants with academic averages of 85 to 89.9%* or higher.
- To continue obtaining a 20% tuition waiver, students who must reapply for the semester must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.85 to 3.89 or above.
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- If they meet the admission requirements, students from all around the world are entitled to apply.
- The students will be awarded scholarships based on their demonstrated financial need and must be registered in one of the four academic courses.
- One semester only will be covered by the financial aid.
- They must submit a new application if they require the scholarship for the next year.
- The summer semester students are ineligible to apply.
- Students required to apply for high school must achieve academic success at a 75% level.
- Students must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.8 before applying for a financial hardship award the following semester.
How to Apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship?
The following process must be followed by the students who must fill out the scholarship application form before they can submit it.
- If you have never attended a university, you must apply for admission. For more information, click here.
- Apply for a scholarship here by filling out the form.
- When applying, candidates must have the following documentation:
- Filled-out application
- Current lease agreement
- Banking records
- For each family member who is employed, a certificate of employment and salary statement
- Each working family member’s passport and visa, or the passports of both parents
- Certificates for each sibling’s educational expenses
- Please take note that all paperwork will be kept private. When awarding the Financial Hardship Scholarships, the scholarship committee will not consider any applications with missing supporting documents.
The Canadian University Dubai Scholarship offers a unique opportunity for international students to pursue their higher education dreams in one of the world’s most vibrant and diverse cities.
Apply Also: University of Memphis Scholarships
Also apply for latest scholarships below:
- Government of Ireland Scholarships 2023 in Ireland |Fully Funded
- Bilkent University Scholarship 2023 in Turkey | Fully Funded
- Dar Al Hekma University Scholarship 2023| Join Now
- Excelsior Scholarship 2023 In the US| Apply Now
- Vistula University Scholarship 2024 in Poland| Fully Funded Apply Now
- Samford University Crosland Scholarship 2024 in the USA