Application are invited Candidates to apply for Central European University Scholarships in Hungary for the academic year 2023-24. Central European University in Hungry is welcoming high-achieving, worthy students to apply for the master’s scholarship program. The CEU scholarships in Hungry are fully funded, covering most of the students’ educational expenditures for their Master’s degree programs in Europe.
The Central European University Scholarship program is planned to support new international students all over the world who desire to undertake master’s degree coursework at a university in Hungary. The students will get the chance to study in a suitable environment in a foreign country, experience a new culture, and interact with some of the best teachers in the world.
In 199 The Central European University (CEU) was established, making it one of the greatest and most compactly international universities in the globe. There are various PhD programs offered at the university within its includes thirteen academic majors alongside with a number of master’s programs. The Central European University in Hungry will provide students with the opportunity to develop skills, critical thinking, Knowledge and connections that will push them onward in their careers.
Central European University Scholarship 2023 in Hungary Details:
- Country of Study: Hungary
- University: Central European University
- Course Level: Masters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 1 February 2023
Must Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Available Study Fields List:
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism Studies Program
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Legal Studies
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- School of Public Policy
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Center for Religious Studies.
Benefits of the Central European University Scholarship 2023:
Central European University scholarship 2022 candidates will receive the following profits.
- Up to 100% free Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- CEU Master’s Degree Excellence Scholarships: 1,000 EURO per Month
- CEU Master’s Degree Distinction Scholarships: 750 EURO per Month
- CEU Master’s Degree Scholarships: 500 EURO per Month
- CEU Master’s Degree Partial Scholarships: 300 EURO Per Month
- Candidates from all over the globe are motivated to apply for CEU Scholarships.
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree in order to qualify for a master’s degree.
- The students must have good academic successes as well.
- Candidates need only submit an English proficiency letter if you studied your previous degree in the English language and will be exempt from the Language test.
- Updated CV/Resume
- Previous Degree Certificates
- Recommendations Letters
- Proof of citizenship (e.g., Passport).
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- English Language Proficiency Certificates
- Any Others (if required)
The application last date to apply for the Central European University Scholarships 2023 in Hungary for International Students is 1st February 2022.
You May Also Apply For: World Bank Winter Internship Program 2023 |Apply Now
Procedure to Apply for Central European University Scholarship 2023?
- All the interested applicants have to take admission in a master’s degree program at the CEU university.
- After that, Candidates can complete the CEU online application system for the Scholarship in Hungry.
- The online application form essential to be submitted with all application materials required.