Welcome to Careerjust! Central Queensland University (CQU) RTP Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government to motivate highly encouraged students to undertake higher education. They provide funding due to students to assist with their living costs while undertaking research for higher degrees. Central Queensland University RTP Stipend Scholarships target to attract top-quality researchers to Central Queensland University, as well as increase the involvement of students from diverse backgrounds in research higher degrees. Central Queensland University RTP Stipend Scholarships are available to both domestic and international students worldwide for a research higher degree at Central Queensland University.
The Central Queensland University (CQU) RTP Scholarships in Australia are aimed to attract outstanding brains from around the globe. Both domestic and international students (worldwide) advantage from the wide range of academic programs at Central Queensland University. The Australian government’s core mission is to ensure quality education in Australia and to provide future leaders with innovative and advanced research programs. The Central Queensland University is internationally recognized as one of the best universities in Australia and the globe.
The University of Central Queensland, situated in Rock Hampton Australia has seen remarkable growth over the last few years. The number of students attending classes and new courses have both increased significantly while they’re also growing into various other regions with their campus expansion program which will enable them to provide education access for everyone who wants it no matter where you live or what kind of studies interest/career path that may be? Students are ready to deal with issues relating to economic, social, and environmental issues, all of which have negative effects on society, businesses, and local communities. Almost all fields/majors of education are offered for a Postgraduate (Research) Degree. Successful students who are given an RTP Stipend Scholarship will also be offered an RTP Fees Offset Scholarship.
Central Queensland University (CQU) RTP Scholarship 2022-23 Details:
Scholarship Host Country: Australia
Course Level: Postgraduate (Research)
University: Central Queensland University
Financial Coverage: $28,854 per annum
Eligibility: National and International Students
Deadline: 30 September 2022.
The Central Queensland University (CQU) RTP Scholarships in 2022-23 are funded by the Australian Government.
- University Tuition Fee.
- A stipend of $28,854 per annum.
- Research funds.
Available Academic Fields:
- Business and Law
- Engineering and Technology
- Education and the Arts
- Human, Health, & Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
- All international and domestic candidates are eligible.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited HDR course at central Queensland University.
- You should not be receiving salary from another source.
- You should not be receiving any revenue to support your living costs in Australia.
- Written submission
- Central Queensland University unofficial transcript
- Community involvement
- Exemplary work or demonstration of leadership
The application deadline to apply for the Australian Government Research Scholarships at Central Queensland University for domestic and International students is 30 September 2022.
How to Apply for RTP Scholarships 2022-23 at Central Queensland University?
- here are no direct applications for Central Queensland University RTP Scholarships.
- An applicant should discuss his interest in an RHD Scholarship with the supervisory team.
- Successful applicants will be invited by the School of Graduate Research to complete an application.
- An applicant will be notified by email when the scholarships have been awarded.