Application are invited candidates for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2023 at the University of Warwick is now open for the academic year 2023-24 in the UK. The Chancellor’s International Scholarships will be awarded to up to 42 exceptional international and EU candidates for Ph.D. studies. The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are one of the top scholarship programs in the UK, provided that fully funded scholarships for international students all over the world.
The University of Warwick International Scholarship 2023 in the UK is an outstanding opportunity for students who are passionate about undertaking international studies while ambitious to progress themselves in their careers. Students take part in the scholarship program have the opportunity to participate in different academic activities through mutual cooperation and networking. They increase knowledge, skills, and key skills in relevant key areas under the supervision of top-ranked supervisors while cooperating with their international peers.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are awarded to those students who can reveal academic excellence and the probable to excel in research, up to the number of available scholarships. The University of Warwick UK scholarship objectives to enable students to increase a wide-ranging understanding of all aspects of their degree programs from a theoretical as well as practical viewpoint. The Chancellor’s International Scholarships in the United Kingdom are given every year via collective postgraduate research scholarships competitions and are open to international and EU students in any subject communicated at Warwick.
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: UK/United Kingdom
- University: Warwick Doctoral College
- Course Level: MPhil leading to PhD & PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: EU & International students
Must Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
- The full payment of tuition fees
- A maintenance salary (£15,609)
- Allowance for Research Training and Support (RTSG) of £5,000
List of Available Study Fields:
Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Medicine:
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Warwick Medical School
Faculty of Arts:
- Classics and Ancient History
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Film and Television Studies
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Centre for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal, & Research (CEDAR)
- Education Studies (ES)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Centre for Teacher Education (CTE)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM)
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (ESRC DTC)
- Institute for Employment Research (IER)
- Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- School of Law
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
- Warwick Foundation Studies
Eligibility Criteria for Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2023 :
- All International students and EU Students are eligible.
- An applicant for a Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-24 essential also be applying for a MPhil/PhD or Doctoral degree at the University of Warwick.
- Candidates who are already enrolled in a Doctoral Degree Programs or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick must apply in their first year of registration only.
- An applicant may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarship awards cannot be delayed to the next academic year.
The application last date to apply for Warwick Chancellor’s international Scholarship 2023-24 in the UK for International Students is 14 December 2022 23:59 (GMT)
You May Also Apply For: Yokohama National University Scholarship 2023 in Japan |Fully Funded
What is the application procedure for CIS UK scholarships 2023-24?
- If you desire to apply for a scholarship, you essential already have applied to study the course through the Universal Admissions application system.
- Candidates should have all the necessary documents before submitting their applications.
- Your application will begin when Applicants click the Start application icon.
- You will see an advancement bar at the top of the form.
- Make guaranteed you fill out all the fields.