Fully Funded Czech Republic Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are welcome to apply for Czech Republic Scholarships 2023 in Czech Republic. All International applicants from developing countries are encourage to apply for Czech Republic Scholarships 2023. Students those who want to pursue their Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree from Czechia are allowed to apply. This is the completely free Scholarship to Study Free in Europe for the academic session of 2023-2024.
The scholarships are completely dedicated to promoting the education of foreign nationals from developing third countries. Time duration of stay for Master’s degree in English is 2 years for, for Master’s degree in Czech language (year for speech course) if 3 years and 3-4 years for PhD degree.
You may also apply for: Kent State University Global Scholarship 2023 in USA |Funded
These scholarships are available to citizens of developing countries to study at Czech public higher education institutions as an important part of the Czech Republic’s foreign development cooperation and have a long tradition. Scholarships are offered for both Master’s degree and PhD degree program.
Details about Funded Czech Republic Scholarships 2023:
- Host Institution: Czechia Universities
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Stipend: Fully Funded
- Eligible Students: International
- Hosting country: Czech Republic
- Application’s Deadline:30th September 2022.
Financial Benefits by Funded Czech Republic Scholarship 2023:
Czech Republic Scholarships 2023 is a completely funded Scholarship program for international students. Following is the Details of the offered expenses:
- Provision of Full Tuition Fee.
- This scholarship program will give necessary charges related to living and studying in the Czech Republic.
- Monthly Stipend/funding:
- Allowance for Master’s degree: CZK 14,000 (approximately EUR 545)
- Stipend for PhD degree: CZK 15,000 (approximately EUR 585)
- Scholarship holders are expected to fulfil the charges related to food, accommodation and public transport using the monthly allowance provided by the program.
Documents Required for Funded Czech Republic Scholarships:
Applicants must have to submit the following documents to the embassy while called for interview:
- Must provide the Completed and downloaded application form for Czech Republic Scholarships 2023. (Must be printed on completion and submission of online application).
- Must provide your latest CV with focus on study and employment;
- Submit the Photocopy of passport of candidates
- Candidates will download and sign the Declaration of Acceptance and follow the Czech Republic Scholarships 2023 Terms and Conditions.
- Candidates should Download and signed declaration of acceptance of terms and conditions related to submission of health services.
- Candidates should Confirm the downloaded and signed upon your return to your home country after completing your studies
- Must provide an authentic copy of your birth certificate with a legal translation into the Czech language.
- Must offer a medical certificate confirming that you are in good health, should not be older than two months with a legal translation in English or Czech.
- You should submit the authentic copies of your degrees, diplomas or certificates legally translated into the Czech language by a sworn translator/interpreter listed in the list of experts and interpreters in the Czech Republic.
- Applicants should submit the authentic copy of diploma supplement or complete list of lectures and exams including their scope and grades (numbers) obtained with legal translation into Czech language.
Note: Applicants for doctoral studies must submit additional documents including.
- You must Submit an overview of your publishing history and activity.
- Applicants should provide a summary of the specialist topics you want to focus on in the doctoral study program.
- Students should describe your ideas on the focus of the thesis (3 to 5 pages long).
- Students must Request two letters of recommendation from professors teaching at an academic institution.
Eligibility Criteria for Funded Czech Republic Scholarships:
Applicants should have to meet the following standard to apply for Czech Republic Scholarship 2022/2023.
- Applicants must be citizens and nationals of the following eligible countries: Georgia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Moldova, Ukraine, and Zambia.
- Enlisted candidates for the Master’s degree scholarship can study in Czech or English language.
- Those candidates who want to study in the Czech Republic should take a 1-year long language preparation course before undertaking their studies.
- Those applicants who want to pursue a master’s degree in English should demonstrate sufficient proficiency in the English language.
- PhD programs are offer exclusively in English, so applicants must demonstrate sufficient English language skills
- Candidates applying for a Master’s study program must have completed a Bachelor’s study program at the time of application submission.
- Candidates applying for the doctoral study program must have completed the master’s study program at the application’s submission time.
- Applicants for the Czech Republic Scholarships is request to sit for the online entrance English language test (if they wish to start their studies in English) while application submission.
Application last date for Czech Government Scholarship:
30th September 2022 is the last date to apply for the Scholarships in Czech Republic for international students. Do not wait to apply for Czech Government Scholarship 2023.
Procedure for Czech Republic Scholarships application:
To apply for Czech Republic Scholarship for Developing Countries, candidates must have to proceed an Online Application. Then, enlisted applicants will called for an interview at Czech Republic Embassy. following Official Advertisement link for more details: