The Danish Government Scholarship is a prestigious opportunity for international students looking to study in Denmark. The scholarship program aims to promote education and cultural exchange by providing financial support to outstanding students who wish to pursue their higher studies in Denmark. Every year, the Danish government awards a limited number of scholarships to highly qualified non-EU/EEA students who have been accepted at an approved Danish educational institution.
The scholarship covers tuition fees and provides a monthly stipend, which can help ease the financial burden of living expenses in Denmark. It also includes travel grants and health insurance coverage during the study program. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and demonstrate academic excellence. They should also possess strong personal qualities such as leadership skills, communication abilities, and cultural sensitivity.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram communities to connect with other international students and stay updated on amazing opportunities!
|WhatsApp Community||🔗Click here to join 👈|
|Telegram Channel||🔗 Click here to join 👈|
Danish Government Scholarship Summary:
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Southern Denmark
- Study in: Denmark
Danish Government Scholarship Coverage:
The following advantages are given to the recipient of a Danish Government Scholarship:
The scholarship will come in two parts: a grant to help with living expenses totalling DKK 6090 per month before taxes and a complete waiver of tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Government Scholarship:
- The applicant must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Danish Government Scholarship:
- English is a required language.
- If you decide to enrol in English courses, you must have English proficiency equivalent to the Danish B level. Exchange students can prove their language proficiency using our language requirement form, their secondary school diploma (requiring a minimum of 210 hours at the high school level), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, or a TOEFL score of at least 575/230/88.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Candidates from non-EU/EEA nations who can pay tuition fees are eligible for the scholarship.
- You can only enrol in master’s-level courses as an exchange or guest student if you have completed 180 ECTS credits—or three years—worth of comparable university-level coursework. For all exchange and guest students, review the general entry requirements.
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarship?
- If you would like to apply for a Danish Government Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants must upload all necessary attachments to the online form. Upload the Language Requirement Form (paper form: print out, fill out, scan, and upload), as well as a copy of your passport or ID card; do not send them by email or regular mail.
- How to apply: You must enrol in the university to apply for the scholarship. Every qualified applicant who receives a study place offer will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No additional application is required. Danish Government Scholarships is the link to more in-depth information about the application process.
The Danish Government Scholarship is a prestigious award that allows international students to study in Denmark. The scholarship program is designed to attract talented and motivated individuals worldwide who wish to pursue higher education in Denmark.