Applications are invited candidates for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 in United States for Australian Students. All Australian Students who wish to study their Research Degree from USA are motivate to apply. Applicants who want to undertake their Master Degree or PhD Degree in USA have precious opportunity. Fulbright Fully Funded Scholarship is available for students to study in USA Free of Cost for academic year of 2022-23.
The organization is initiating this free education program for the peoples of Australia and has the objective to support their postgraduate, postdoctoral or professional scholar programs in the United States.
In 1946 Australian-American Fulbright Commission was established by Senator J. William Fulbright. It is one of the largest educational exchange program in the world, working in over 160 countries. In the U.S., you have all the opportunities to complete your education in a proper manner with the support of experienced teachers and researchers.
Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 Details:
Offered by: National Indigenous Australians Agency
Degree Level: Masters, PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: Australia
Award country: United States
Last Date: 06 July 2022.
Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 in USA is a Full Free Scholarship for Australian Students to carry on their Postgraduate Degree Programs in USA. Details of the covered expenditures is given below:
- Monthly net (for scholar awards) or Monthly net based on the cost of living in the city of the host institution (for postgraduate/postdoctoral awards)
- Round-trip, economy class airfare directly to and from the scholarship holder home city and the city of the host institution
- Establishment stipend – if applicable
- Dependent stipend – if applicable
- Health & Accident Insurance (ASPE) – valued at up to USD$100,000 dollars (for the scholar only)
- Admittance to established professional networks – alumni and other international collaborative groups
- Orientation and enrichment openings – in Australia and the U.S.
- Extensive support – from the Commission as well as U.S. organizations
- Media and publicity support.
- A project statement
- A personal statement
- A resume/CV
- Letter of Invitation (unless you are a degree pursuing student)
- PDF copies of your academic transcripts, passport or birth certificates. These documents do not need to be certified.
- Candidates must be Australian citizens (by birth or nature)
- Candidates cannot hold dual U.S.-Australian citizenship or U.S. permanent residence (green card)
- Candidates must be residing in Australia at the time of application (Exception: Candidates serving in the Armed Forces abroad, Australian diplomats stationed abroad) Candidates who are on leave / working at the time of application You can also apply now.
- Candidates have not yet begun study or research in the United States.
- Australian candidates applying for this cycle, if successful, start their program between 1 August 2023 and 31 May 2024.
- Candidates must have completed an undergraduate degree or equivalent at the time of application. Postgraduate candidates will also be eligible in the last semester of their undergraduate degree (good academic status remains). Post-doctoral applicants will also be considered if they can provide a letter from their advisor stating that they will be pursuing a PhD before the proposed program begins.
- Undergraduate students have until now to graduate – please upload a university transcript of your academic performance showing the credit points you have earned.
- Postgraduate candidates applying for degrees will be required to take the GRE test as required by the host institution. Successful candidates will be provided with a voucher to cover the cost of the test.
- Candidates whose primary language is not English may be required to provide language proficiency test results at the time of application.
The last date to apply for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarships 2023 for Australian Students in USA is 6th July 2022.
What are steps for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 in USA for Australian Students. Visit the Official Advertisement Link for more details about application process for this program: