GIST International Scholarships 2023 in South Korea are now open to international students from all over the globe. The GIST Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program that will cover all the expenditures of the selected Candidates. GIST offers a unique chance to get an education and experience in one of the most technically advanced countries in the world. The GIST campus is situated in the heart of South Korea’s “Silicon Valley”, surrounded by hi-tech companies, research institutes, and venture capitalists. GIST students have admittance to state-of-the-art facilities and resources, enabling them to undertake their studies in an environment that is at the front position of global technology. GIST provides a vigorous and supportive community for its students, with plenty opportunities for leadership and personal development. If you are looking for a stimulating and elevating educational experience, then GIST International Scholarships in South Korea is the perfect opportunity for you!
The GIST Fully-Funded Scholarship Program is a corporation between GIST and the South Korean Ministry of Science and Technology aimed at inviting talented international students from all over the world and providing them with the chance to study in South Korea. GIST is one of the top science and technology universities in Korea and is ranked among the top universities in the world. The GIST International Scholarship program is a great opportunity for talented international students to undertake their studies at GIST. The GIST International Scholarships are highly inexpensive and only the best and most deserving applicants will be selected for the scholarships. There is a large amount of programs available at GIST Scholarship in electrical & computer engineering, materials science & engineering, mechanical engineering, earth sciences & environmental engineering, as well as life sciences, physics, photonics, chemistry, biomedical sciences, nanomaterials & integrated technology.
GIST, the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, is a world-class research university located in South Korea. Established in 1993, GIST university has rapidly become known for its cutting-edge research and academic excellence. The university offers an extensive range of undergraduate and graduate programs in fields such as engineering, science, and technology. With state-of-the-art facilities and a strong assurance to research, GIST is playing a top role in transforming South Korea into a global innovation hub. In addition to its world-class research, GIST is also known for its beautiful campus and animated student life. Situated in the picturesque city of Gwangju, GIST provides students with an ideal atmosphere for studying and living. With its cutting-edge research and outstanding facilities, GIST is dignified to become one of the world’s top universities.
GIST International Scholarships in South Korea 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: South Korea
- University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: , PhD, integrated MS, & PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 15 April 2023.
Follow our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
- Tuition fee waiver, 3,415,000 won/ semester.
- Masters students: 140,000 won/month
- PhD students: 295,000 won/month
- Research Assistantship (All students participating in research projects):
- 4,820,000 won per year of MS
- 11,480,000 won per year of PhD
- Health Insurance (All International Students)
- 60% of the Korean National Health Insurance fee is supported.
- Annual Medical checkup
- Flight Reimbursement (All Incoming International Students)
- Reimbursement for a one-way flight to Korea
List of Available Programs:
- School of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Physics & Photon Science
- Department of Biomedical Science & Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Materials Science & Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences & Environmental Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for GIST International Scholarship 2023 :
- All international students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the GIST Scholarship 2022-2023.
- Candidates applying for the Master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- Candidates applying for the Ph.D. program must hold a master’s or equivalent degree.
- Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma
- Master’s Degree Transcript
- Two letters of Recommendation (Form2)
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test
- Applicant’s Passport Copy
- Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver (Form3) (Optional)
- Certificate of English Proficiency issued by your home university (Optional)
The last date to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2023 in Korea for international students is 15 April 2023.
You May also Apply For: KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24 in South Korea |Fully Funded
Procedure to apply for the GIST International Scholarship 2023?
- Scholarship applications for the GIST South Korea program essential to submitted online.
- GIST online applications need to be filled out carefully by all applicants to be successful.
- Candidates must attach copies of all required documents.
- You will receive notification once your application has been assessed and confirmed by the International Admissions Coordinator.
- Following notification, you need further complete the enrollment process by submitting the required documents in hard copies and by compensating the Matriculation Fee. (Please note that students with financial difficulties can relinquish the matriculation fee).