Government of Italy Scholarships for International Students:
Welcome to all of you! Applicants are allowed to apply for the Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 in Italy. Those students who want to pursue their degree on Fully Funded Scholarships in Italy are encouraged to apply from all over the world. Students can get a Master’s Degree Scholarship or PhD Degree Scholarship in Italy from all over the world. This Scholarship is one of the best Scholarships for International Students in Italy. The scholarship is offered for the academic year of 2022-23.
You may also apply for: DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarships 2023 in Germany |Fully Funded
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered in Italian Universities to get a completely Funded Scholarship for Postgraduate Degree programs. All expenses will be provided.
You may also apply for: Diploma Scholarship in Canada 2022-2023 Full Funded
The Italian government provides scholarships by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) to enhance the international cooperation in the cultural, scientific and technological fields, to increase the Italian language and culture and to boost Italy’s economic system in the world. The scholarship program is open to all foreign nationals (students) as well as Italians abroad (IRE). Scholarships are provided for the academic year 2022-23. The main aim of the scholarship is to give financial support to students who want to study in Italy. MAECI will offer scholarships on a competitive basis. Standards for selection include educational qualifications, personal motivation, financial need and proficiency in Italian. MAECI gives a limited number of scholarships every year, and preference will given to those candidates who have not previously received a scholarship from the Italian government.
You may also apply for: Marconi International University Scholarship 2022-23 in USA
Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 Information:
- Host University: Italian Universities
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Host country: Italy
- Last Date of Application: 9th June 2022.
You may also apply for: UMY University Scholarship 2023 in Indonesia-Full Funded
Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 in Italy is a Completely Free Scholarships for International Students from all over the world to study in a Masters and Doctoral Degree. Following is the detail of the covered expenses:
- Candidates will be free from paying tuition and enrollment fees, however, depending on the policy of each university.
- Throughout the scholarship period, MAECI will give health and medical / accident funding to students.
- Students will get a monthly funds of €900 Euros on a quarterly basis. Applicant’s Scholarship funds will be credit directly to the student’s Italian bank account.
Eligibility Standards of Italian Government Scholarships:
Students must have to meet the following standards to apply for Government of Italy Scholarship 2023 in Italy.
- Scholarship amount for the master’s degree program is provided to applicants who have just completed a bachelor’s degree in their respective country.
- If applicants want to apply for a scholarship to one of the Italian AFAM courses, you must fulfil the admission requirements and the educational qualifications set by the relevant university / institute.
- Candidates who want to do PhD. It is compulsory for Italy to fulfil the degree entry requirements and the educational qualifications set by their preferred Italian institution.
- Students should be at least 28 years old to apply for a master’s degree, AFAM program, or Italian language and culture course.
- Applicants for the PhD program should be less than 30 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants interested in conducting research under the guidance of an academic supervisor must be under the age of 40 years.
- Candidates who want to enroll in courses taught in English must show English language proficiency by providing a language proficiency certificate.
- Those students who want to enroll in an Italian-taught course must submit a certificate of proficiency in the Italian language.
9th June 2022is the last date to apply for Scholarship by Ministry of Italy 2023 for International Students.
Procedure to Apply for Government of Italy Scholarship:
There is an Online Application Process available to apply for Scholarships in Italy. Please Visit the “Apply Now” link and register on the portal to apply foe scholarship. Following are Link to Official Advertisement & Online Application System: