Applications are invited Candidates to apply for the Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2023-24 in China. All International Students from worldwide are eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship. Guangxi Normal University is offering Fully Funded Scholarship for International students. Students who want to undertake Master’s degree or PhD degree from China are encouraged to apply. This scholarship is offers for academic years of 2023-24.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offers at Guangxi Normal University to pursue Postgraduate degree programs. This scholarship will cover all the charges.
Guangxi Normal University is a provincial research university situated in Guilin, Guangxi, China with historical assets in teacher education, basic arts and sciences, and international exchange programs. The GXNU chemistry department is ranked in the world Top 1% according to the Thompson Reuters 2019 Incites Essential Science Indicators (ESI), depend on citation frequency of published research papers.
Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|University:||Guangxi Normal University|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||30 April 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2023-24 is a Free Fully Funded Scholarship for all International Students from worldwide. The Guangxi University Scholarship will cover the following:
- Full Tuition Fee and Application Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly stipend:
- For Master’s degree Program: 3000 RMB/per month
- Foe Doctoral Degree Program: 3500 RMB/per month
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
You May Also Apply for: Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 |Fully Funded
- Overseas nationality, and in good health.
- Candidates who apply for a Master’s degree Program should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates who apply for a doctoral degree Program should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.
- Aspirants of Chinese-medium programs would have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test).
- Certified highest diploma (degree certificate)
- Academic transcripts
- Study Plan of Applicants, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English.
- Two recommendation letters required from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of a legal ordinary passport (personal information page).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese is require
- Legal HSK certificate is require if applying for the Chinese-medium program. Legal English level certificate for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Non-Criminal record.
The last date to apply for application for Chinese Government Scholarship at Guangxi Normal University 2023-24 for International Students from all over the world is 30th April 2023.
You May Also Apply For: Fulbright Scholarship 2023-24 in United States |Fully Funded
Procedure to Apply for Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship?
- Step1: Candidates should contact admission office of GXNU for more information in advance before applying in CSC system.
- Step 2: Those applicants who have been suggested by GXNU and gave the Pre-admission notice should register and log in ‘The Chinese Government Scholarship Information System (http://Studyinchina.csc.edu.cn)’ to fill in and submit the related documents. Please select ‘Program Category Type B’ in the system. The ‘agency number’ is 10602 of GXNU.
- Step 3: Candidates who have passed the initial examination of the admission qualification and approved by GXNU will be submitted to CSC.