The Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2023 at Harvard University in USA is an opportunity for scientists, writers, scholars, public scholars, practitioners, and artists whose work is making a modification in their professional fields and in the larger world. Fellowships are awarded to individuals from around the globe who have revealed outstanding academic achievement and are dedicated to long-term intellectual achievement. There is no doubt that the Radcliffe Fellowship is at its basic an interdisciplinary exchange program, and we welcome proposals that hunt for to draw on the intellectual diversity of our immensely diverse community by engaging with concepts and ideas that cross disciplinary boundaries in an advanced way.
The Radcliffe Institute Fellowships Program is a selective program that brings together scholars, artists, and public intellectuals from around the globe to take part in cross-disciplinary work at Harvard University. The program objectives to foster creative and collaborative approaches to research, scholarship, and artistic practice by providing fellows with an intellectually inspiring environment that encourages innovation within a university environment. As members of a unique interdisciplinary and creative community, fellows live at Radcliffe Yard, a relaxing spot at the heart of Harvard University. Radcliffe fellowships offer aspirants the opportunity to travel around a particular area of interest in-depth and step away from their usual routines. The Radcliffe fellows advantage from Harvard’s unparalleled resources, which give them right to use to the latest tools and methods, and they brighten the past and present by challenging artistic and scholarly conventions.
The fully-funded international Fellowship Program 2023 at Harvard University in USA awards 50 fellowships every academic year through the Radcliffe Fellowship Program. Applicants can apply as an individual or in a group with two to three other candidates who will work on the same project together. Throughout the Program, diversity is required across various dimensions, including discipline, career stage, race and ethnicity, country of origin, gender and sexual alignment, and political ideology. As Radcliffe fellows, many different backgrounds come together to join forces with one thing in common: a noticeable record of excellence, collaboration, and creativity.
Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2023 Details:
- Host Country: United States of America
- Host Institution: Radcliffe Institute- Harvard University
- Number of fellowships: 50
- Eligibility: Applicants from around the World
- Deadline: September 29, 2022
- A stipend of $78,000 dollars will be provided to each fellow, along with an additional $5,000 dollars to cover the costs related to their project.
- J-1 Visa Support
- Depending on their needs, Fellows may be eligible for additional funds for moving expenditures, childcare, and accommodation.
- Healthcare facilities will also be available.
Radcliffe Fellowship Program Categories:
- Humanists and Social Scientists
- Creative Artists (including Journalists and Nonfiction writers)
- Scientists, Engineers, and Mathematicians
- The Radcliffe Fellows program is open to candidates from all over the globe. Radcliffe Fellows are typically funded by Harvard University with J-1 scholar visas.
- Candidates essential have received their doctorate in the area of their proposed project at least two years prior to their appointment as a fellow.
- A monograph or at least two articles published in refereed journals or edited collections need to be submitted by candidates. (for Humanists and Social Scientists Candidates)
- Candidates essential have published at least five articles in refereed journals (for Scientists, Engineers, and Mathematicians candidates)
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae/Resume
- Writing or work sample
- Project proposal, (Maximum of 1400 words including a 150 words abstract).
- Recommendation letters
The application deadline to apply for the Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2023 at Harvard University for International students is September 29, 2022.
You May Also Apply: Pioneer Fellowship 2023 in Switzerland | ETH Pioneer Fellowship Program
Procedure to apply for the Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2023?
- The application process must be completed online on the official website.
- New users must register by entering their name, email address, and password on the New User Registration page of the online application.
- For Apply Please login to the portal and select an application area once you have registered:
- You must need to fill out all the required fields before submitting the application.