The Helmut Veith Scholarship 2023 at TU Wien in Austria is given to exceptional female students of computer science who are enrolled in a Master’s program at TU Wien. The scholarship is named after Prof. Helmut Veith, who was a well-known computer scientist and professor at TU Wien. Prof. Veith passed away in 2016, but his legacy lives on through this scholarship program. The scholarship is sponsored by TU Wien International, and it is worth €6,000 euros per year. This money can be used to cover tuition fees, living expenditures, and other expenses linked with studying at TU Wien. The Helmut Veith Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for talented female students to undertake their studies at one of the world’s top universities for computer science.
The Helmut Veith Income in Austria is aimed to support students who are undertaking studies in the fields of computer science, at TU Wien. The purpose of the Income is to help students cover the expenses of their studies and to motivate good progress during their studies. In order to be eligible for the Stipend, applicants must be enrolled at TU Wien and must show good progress during their studies. Additionally, recipients must live in Austria for the duration of their studies. The Helmut Veith Stipend is a great opportunity for students who are committed to their studies and who are looking for financial assistance.
The Helmut Veith Stipend is an excellent chance for international students from all over the world to attend the Technical University of Vienna, Austria to undertake a master’s degree program. The scholarship is open to female students from all over the globe. Candidates may apply for the award if they have a strong interest in undertaking a master’s degree program in computer science at the Technical University of Vienna. This university offers world-class educational programs and is dedicated to incorporating international perspectives into its curriculum. Throughout this program, students will gain transferrable skills that will help them in handling different roles they may undertake as they advance in their careers.
Helmut Veith Scholarships 2023 in Austria Details:
Host Country: Austria
Host institute: TU Wien Vienna University of Technology
Course Level: Masters
Deadline: 30th November 2022
- The award provides selected candidates with an allowance amounting to EUR 6,000 annually for a maximum of two years.
- Waiver of all tuition fees.
- Female students who desire to undertake a Master’s degree in Computer Science at TU Wien, Austria are eligible for this award.
- The candidate must have completed a Bachelor degree of Science/Mathematics, or an equivalent degree qualification, in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Helmut Veith is looking for candidates who have an extensive knowledge of and interest in at least one of the following areas of research:
Logic in Computer Science
Formal Methods and Verification
Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Candidates are required to possess sufficient English proficiency.
- Candidates must meet certain requirements in order to be admitted to one of the master’s programs in computer science at the TU Wien.
- A Master’s degree in Business Informatics
- European Master in Computational Logic
- A Master in Computer Engineering
- Master in Logic and Computation
- Master in Data Science Master in Media and Human-Centered Computing.
The last date to apply for the Helmut Veith Scholarship 2023 at TU Wien in Austria is November 30, 2022.
How to Apply for the Helmut Veith Scholarship 2023?
- Please provide the student with a cover letter that describes the type of funding they are looking for, as well as any other relevant information.
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- Motivation Letter, which explains why the student desires to study in the program Logic and Computation, the explanations for the requirement for financial support, and which groups of the faculty the student is interested in working with for their master’s thesis.
- Copy of passport.
- Degrees, certificates, or diplomas (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher).
- Names and contact details for two references (for letters of recommendation)
- English language certificate (TOEFL or IELTS)