[sc_fs_job html = ‘false’ title = ‘Hospital Assistant Cleaning and Food Jobs in NSW ‘ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2022-02-27’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘Southern NSW Local Health District’ same_as = ” logo_id = ” street_address = ‘Southern Highlands’ address_locality = ‘NSW’ address_region = ‘NSW’ postal_code = ‘89166’ address_country = ‘AU’ currency_code = ‘USD’ quantitative_value = ‘0.00’ base_salary = ‘HOUR’ css_class = ” ] Permanent Part Time positions available responsible for providing the effective delivery of HealthShare NSW’s cleaning service to NSW Health hospitals and patients. $25.65 per hour, 20 hours per week. [/sc_fs_job]
What could you bring to HealthShare NSW?
Permanent Part-Time positions are availably responsible for providing the effective delivery of HealthShare NSW’s cleaning service to NSW Health hospitals and patients. $25.65 per hour, 20 hours per week.
Above all, we are seeking people with a customer service focus and a commitment to helping others. You’ll need to make hygiene, safety, and customers your top priority while you effectively work towards maintaining a sanitary and safe hospital environment.
About the opportunity:
You will be responsible for cleaning patient and non-patient work areas in accordance with infection control procedures. You’ll also receive and pack incoming stores items, restock and collect linen, and conduct waste removal. You’ll need to work well in a collaborative environment and show initiative as you serve NSW Health hospital patients to ensure optimal service. Click here to find out more.
Where you’ll be working:
HealthShare NSW provides a range of services to assist Local Health Districts and other Health Agencies. Our people perform important roles which free up health professionals to focus on what they do best!
Why you’ll enjoy work:
- Provide a critical service to assist NSW frontline workers and NSW Health patients
- Work in a growing organization to genuinely better the lives of patients across the state
- Supporting your local communities
- Work in a positive team environment
- Work in Australia’s largest government shared services organization
- Corporate wellbeing programs, including the Fitness Passport
- Opportunities for learning and development, including in-house training with My Health Learning and the NSW Health RTO
- Professional growth and accelerated career progression
This is an NSW Health Category A position, which requires immunization against the following:
- Whooping Cough
- Hepatitis B
- Measles / Mumps / Rubella
- Chicken Pox
- Screening for Tuberculosis
If the selection panel identifies a surplus of suitable candidates for the role, an eligibility list may be created where candidates may be offered casual, permanent, or temporary full-time or part-time positions within the next 6 to 12 months.
Under the Public Health (COVID 19 Vaccination of Health Care Workers) Order, Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination will now be required for all NSW Health staff and individuals engaged by third parties.
How to apply for this:
During the application process, you will be required to attach your resume and provide answers to the Targeted Questions below. You must ensure your answers make reference to all of the Essential Requirements listed in the Position Description prior to submitting your application. If you are interested in this so apply now.
- Describe how your skills, experience, and attitude suit this position.
- Explain how you have worked well within a team environment in the past.
- Our patients are our customers and are at the heart of everything we do. Describe a time you have provided excellent customer service and how you went above and beyond to meet customer needs.