Welcome, The Kent Bestway Foundation Scholarship in UK is for Pakistani scholars are the best occasion for you. This type of Scholarship is only offered for Pakistani Scholars who have Pakistani Nationality. University of Bradford provides a Master’s degree program for the students. So, if you are from Pakistan and want to pursue yours study in UK also apply for University of Kent Bestway Foundation Scholarship. There is no application fee needed to apply for Bestway Foundation Scholarship.
You may also apply for: LUISS Excellent Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy |Funded
Bestway Foundation Scholarship for Pakistani Scholars provides scholarships of amount 30,000£. There are different fields available such as; Biosciences, Computing, Engineering, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Physical Sciences and Digital Trades. Applicants who are Undergraduate will get this Master’s degree from KENT University.
Please note this scholarship is not available for applicants applying for PhD programs, or Masters programs that include a time in assiduity.
You may also apply for: MEXT Scholarship 2023 | Japanese Government Scholarship-Full Funded
The University of Kent Bestway Foundation Scholarship UK education will provide all funds related to yearly Allowance, Accommodation and education transportation. The postgraduate education is delivered by the university. These scholarships are only available for the Pakistani scholars who have Pakistani Domicile and want to study in UK.
University of Kent Bestway Foundation Scholarship UK Summary:
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Entry Year: 2022/23
- Number of Scholarships: 10
- Deadline to apply:18 May 2022.
You may also apply for:
- Each education has the amount roughly £30,000
- Your accommodation will given
- Education transport will provided
- Yearly Paycheck will be offer to selected candidates.
Field of Study available:
There are following different fields available which are given below:
- Engineering and Digital Trades
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematics, Statistics, and Actuarial Science
Before applying for the Bestway Foundation Scholarship check the following criteria:
- The education will offer to full- time Master’s Program students (not including MBA) rounded at the University of Bradford.
- Before applying for this scholarship, you should have your undergraduate degree certificate.
- With the application form, attach the certificate of your result. After the application is transfer, you can not show any substantiation.
- Still, the University has the right to remove any student’s scholarship, If the applicants or information is invalid.
- Student must have 4-years Bachelor’s degree with an overall number of 60 or a CGPA of 2.5/4.0 or First Division.
- You will only be allow to apply, if you have Master’s degree with an overall normal of 60 or a CGPA of2.5/4.0 or First Division, you’re eligible for applying for this education.
Procedure to apply for the University of Kent Bestway Foundation Scholarship:
18 May 2022 is the application deadline for Bestway Foundation Scholarship.
To apply visit the: Official link