Applications are invited Candidates to apply for the KNU International Graduate Scholarship 2023 in South Korea. Kyungpook National University is now inviting high achieving students from all over the world to apply for its exceptional Graduate program. This funding chance is entirely open for Masters and Doctoral degree programs for the academic session 2023-24. It will help students by cover the full-tuition fee of an approved course.
Kyungpook National University is a top center for higher education located in Daegu, South Korea. Within a few years of its formation in 1946, it increased enormous popularity among the students. It is separated into 19 colleges and schools, as well as 14 graduate schools that gives undergraduate, graduate, professional graduate and specialty graduate programs.
KNU is considered one of the top universities in South Korea. It has been offering students high average yet inexpensive education in different areas. It has been adopting graduates who can add to the upgrading and development of society through the skills acquired through university life.
KNU International Graduate Scholarship 2023 Details:
- University: Kyungpook National University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: 100% Tuition Fee
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: 10 November 2022.
Follow our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
KNU International Graduate Scholarship 2023 for students in South Korea will cover all the Tuition Fee for Graduate Program. Scholarships will be revised after every semester and extension of a scholarship into another semester is not assured.
- Candidates from all over the globe with any nationality is eligible to apply for the Scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open for masters and doctoral degree programs which is 2 years long and joint masters and doctoral program which is 4 years long.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates essential to meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international student with any nationality.
- Must have an offer of study in an applicable program
- Documents: As a part of the application for admission, applicant’s essential provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency certificate, a statement and a copy of passport of Applicants.
- Admission Requirements: Requirements linked with admission vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: If candidates are a non-native English user, then you essential provide proof of your proficiency certificate in the English language. To get straight entry in this program, essential have TOEFL with the score of 530(CBT 197, iBT 71), IELTS with the minimum score of 5.5, CEFR B2, TEPS with the score of 600, TOEIC with the score of 700 or higher.
The Deadline to apply for KNU International Graduate Funding for International Students from all over the world is 10th November 2022.
You May Also Apply For: Study in UK without IELTS – Fully Funded Scholarships
Procedure to Apply for KNU International Graduate Scholarship?
To reward KNU International Graduate Scholarship 2023 there is no essential to apply separately for this application as all the applicants will spontaneously be nominated for this application after getting enrolled in an approved course at the University. Candidates Apply Online for Kyungpook National University Scholarship 2023 in South Korea.