Applications are invited Candidates to apply for the MasterCard Foundation Fellowship 2023-24 in South Africa. All Students from South Africa are allowed to apply for Jim Leech MasterCard Foundation Fellowship on Entrepreneurship 2023. African students and fresh graduates who wish to solve pressing problems and bring entrepreneurial ideas to life can apply for this MasterCard Fellowship Program in South Africa.
The Jim Leach MasterCard Foundation Fellowship on Entrepreneurship provides African students and fresh graduates with right of entry to training, resources, financial support and a network of mentors to improve their entrepreneurial skills and promotion their ventures. The 8-month program advances exceptional business skills and the mindset of leaders to drive social and financial impact.
MasterCard Foundation Fellowship 2023-24 Details:
- University: Queen’s University
- Degree level: Fellowship
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility nationality: Africans
- Award country: South Africa
- Last Date: 4 December 2022.
Follow our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
- Up to 60 fellows will be nominated in the final round to get a $500 CAD stipend.
- Chances to win rewards of up to $15,000 CAD in a pitch competition at the end of the program
- Chances to travel to the Dunin-Deshpande Queen’s Innovation Center to form long-term connections that will help progress your business plan.
Best In-Class Training:
- Business Boot camps are sent by Queen’s University faculty and industry leaders who carry decades of combine business and C-Suite experience.
- The Disciplined Entrepreneurship Framework, a proven step-by-step framework for climbing startups established at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Pitch coaching and skills
- Live workshops on marketing, goal setting, and take on are held throughout the program.
- An opening to earn a micro-certificate on successful completion of courses from Queen’s University
Mentorship and Networking:
- Join with educators and speakers most important innovation and entrepreneurship in North America.
- Admittance a global network of Queen’s business alumni.
- Join a group of thousands of like-minded students and fresh grads from across Africa.
- In the final part of the program, fellows have to meet with industry leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Acquire feedback on key launch milestones.
You May Also Apply For: University of Copenhagen Scholarships Danish Government 2023 |Funded
- Students and fresh graduates from Africa are allow to apply for MasterCard Foundation Fellowship.
- All academic disciplines Programs from any African post-secondary institutes. Whether you are at present working on a business or you need to start something new, we can help you.
- We are looking for members who are dedicate to developing their entrepreneurial approach and taking benefit of the resources provide to grow their organization. The program is hands-on and can be complete at any step, however most loyal members will work at least 10 hours per week. To advancement through the program, applicants will submit assignments online while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Program content is deliver in English. Help can be offers in English and French. Assignments and pitches essential be complete in English. Prospective fellows who are not capable to speak or write English are still motivate to apply and be team with someone who can meet all program requirements in English. Prospective fellows can work with their local university on a plan to make sure they are able to right to use university resources to help them meet the language skills challenge will do.
The Application Deadline to apply for MasterCard Foundation Fellowship 2023-24 in Africa is 4th December 2022.
You May Also Apply For: Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023-24 in UAE |Fully Funded
Procedure to apply for MasterCard Fellowship 2023-24?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for MasterCard Foundation Fellowship 2023-24 in South Africa. Aspirants have to Fill the Online Application Form and attach the all required documents to apply. Link to Online Application to apply and Official Advertisement is mention below: