Applications are invited candidates for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico. All International Students worldwide from more than 180 countries are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships of Excellence of the Government of Mexico for overseas. Here is big opportunity for students from all over the globe to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree free of cost from Mexico. The award is provided by Mexico Government. The Scholarship is available for academic years of 2023-24.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under Mexico Scholarship for students from all over the globe to pursue an Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree. The scholarship will cover all the expenditures to study abroad.
More than 70 Education Institutions Superiors Mexicans (IES) take part in this Call and all have academic programs registered Under Mexican Government scholarship for overseas students. All Nationalities from worldwide are welcome to apply. These scholarships are offered by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE), through the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID).
Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 Details:
University: Mexico Universities
Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: Mexico
Last Date: 24 July 2022.
Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for International Students all over the world. Scholarship will provide all the needed costs to study in Mexico. The details of the covered expenditures are given below:
- Mobility scholarships at the Bachelor’s Degree program and Master’s degree program
- Research stay at the Master’s level, a monthly quantity for maintenance of 4 (four) times the monthly value of the Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA), currently equivalent to $11,700.36 dollars monthly Mexican pesos. The Unit of Measurement and Update is subject to the changes established by law. (Child support delivered a month in debts).
- For PhD scholarships: Doctoral Research Stays and Postdoctoral, Medical Specialties and Subspecialties, a sum monthly for maintenance of 5 (five) times the monthly value of the Unit of Measurement and Update, equivalent today at $14,625.45 dollars in Mexican pesos. The Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA) is depending upon/ subject to the changes established by law. (Child support delivered a month in debts).
- Enrollment and Tuition Fee, in agreement with the provisions of the program of each Mexican Educational Institution, and matter to the final decision of each Institution, issued through the acceptance letter.
- Medical insurance through the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), whose legitimacy will begin from the seventh month of scholarship, and with a duration resultant to the scholarship period granted. In the case of Private Institutions, AMEXCID will be answerable for this management. In the case of Public Universities, it will be straight with that Higher Education Institution.
- Exclusion from the cost of issuing from the Mexican visa.
- International air transportation upon reasonable completion of the scholarship. The ticket will be contracted in tourist class and refer to the flight route.
List of Academic Fields and Majors:
Mexico Government Scholarship is providing almost all academic fields which are offered in 70 Universities of Mexico. Visit the given following link for details.
List of Participated Universities:
- More than 70 universities take part in Mexico Government Scholarship (Here is List)
Duration of the Award:
- Bachelors (4 Years)
- Graduate-level Research and Postdoctoral Fellowship (12 months)
- Specialization (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (2 years)
- Doctoral Programs (3 or 4 years)
- Medical Specialization and sub-specialization (3 years)
More than 180 countries from all over the global are take part in the Mexico Scholarship Program. Students having nationality from any of these countries can apply for scholarship.
- Scholarship application form, correctly completed and signed.
- Letter detailing the reasons that encourage you to transmit out the studies or research in Mexico. (almost 2 pages, with letter style Arial font size 12 and single line spacing).
- Curriculum vitae (CV). (Almost 3 pages, with letter style Arial font size 12 and single line spacing).
- Letter of academic acceptance from the Mexican institution receiver or reply of the HEI to the application for admission (see Requirements section of the acceptance letter).
- Submit Letter of assurance to return to the country of origin.
- Submit Letter of acceptance of the terms of the Call.
- Submit Copy of the birth certificate.
- Submit Copy of the valid passport in color and in open book format or government-issued photo ID.
- Copy of the medical certificate issued by a public institute or private health, with a maximum of 3 (three) months preceding to the presentation of the application, indicating that the Candidate is in good health.
- In those cases, in which Spanish is not the mother tongue of the candidate, essential submit a copy of proof of advanced knowledge of the Spanish language issued by any university or educational center for its authorization, that assurances a minimum level of B2, within the Common Framework European Reference.
- Letter in which the candidate states under protest to say truth, that the information provided is true.
- All documents and forms essential be in Spanish or submitted with translations into Spanish.
The last date to apply for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico for International Students all over the world is 24th July 2022.
What are steps to Apply for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023?
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico for International Students. Follow the given below instructions to apply for scholarship:
- Applicants Apply Online at Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA): https://sigca.sre.gob.mx
- The registration of applications essential be in Spanish.
- The SIGCA portal will remain available open to receive applications until the duration between June 20, from 6:00 pm and until 11:59 pm Central Mexico time on July 24, 2022. For this, it is needed that the documentation must be attached in accordance with the signs of the System and of the scholarship to which you hope.
- The appeal is made in a personal capacity and only one person will be recognized. application and registration per person.
- The candidate who has more than one nationality may submit a single application, which must resemble to one of the eligible countries in this Call. Is must be presented according to the nationality with which it will be accredited the candidate.
- Only applications that apply for a scholarship will be applied is within the academic offer of this Announcement.