The MOFA Taiwan Fellowship 2023 provides a unique opportunity for scholars and professionals worldwide to undertake advanced research or study in Taiwan. The program offers three types of fellowships: research fellowship for post-doctoral researchers and faculty members, Huayu Enrichment fellowship for Mandarin language study, and International Master’s Program fellowship for master’s degree students. Each type of fellowship comes with its own benefits, such as a monthly stipend, accommodation allowance, travel expenses, and health insurance coverage.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in Taiwan has announced its 2023 Fellowship program, which aims to promote mutual understanding and cooperation between Taiwan and the global community. The program is open to qualified international applicants who wish to pursue research related to Taiwan’s history, culture, society, politics, economy, or other fields of interest.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram communities to connect with other international students and stay updated on amazing opportunities!
|WhatsApp Community||🔗Click here to join 👈|
|Telegram Channel||🔗 Click here to join 👈|
MOFA Taiwan Fellowship Summary:
- Level of Study: Research Fellowship
- Institution(s): Ministry of Foreign Affairs / Taiwan Universities
- Study in: Taiwan
- Social studies
- Regional studies
- Cross-strait relations
- Program Period: Three to twelve months. MOFA Taiwan Fellowship is open for application in May and June every year, and recipients will conduct their research in Taiwan as early as January of the following year.
MOFA Taiwan Fellowship Benefits:
MOFA Taiwan Partnership gives the beneficiary underneath benefits:
- Month-to-month gives are paid toward the start of every month.
- Teachers, academic administrators, research colleagues, or partner research colleagues: NT$60,000.
- Associate teachers, aide research colleagues, or doctoral up-and-comers: NT$50,000.
- One full circle, economy-class ticket for the most immediate course to Taiwan was sponsored by the candidate’s home nation and Taiwan. You can check the most extreme appropriation sum through this connection.
- Mishap protection (in addition to NT$50,000 clinical protection for coincidental wounds) inclusion of NT$1 million.
- Note: During the Cooperation period, the beneficiaries are not permitted to get grants conceded by other legislative offices or public or confidential scholarly establishments and schools in Taiwan. Moreover, beneficiaries can only participate in seasonal work with permission from MOFA.
Eligibility Criteria for MOFA Taiwan Fellowship:
To fit the bill for MOFA Taiwan Cooperation, up-and-comers should satisfy every one of the accompanying prerequisites beneath:
- Required Dialects: English
- Qualified Nations: Every single World Country.
- Beneficiaries will be unfamiliar teachers, academic partners, right-hand teachers, post-doctoral specialists, doctoral competitors, or doctoral program understudies at related divisions of abroad colleges or are research colleagues at a similar level in educational establishments abroad.
- The beneficiaries ought to present their examination discoveries recorded as a hard copy (something like 20 pages) to MOFA at least 90 days after the finish of the task.
- During their visit to Taiwan, the beneficiaries should attend academic classes and practical exercises held by MOFA and authorized coordinators.
How to Apply for MOFA Taiwan Fellowship?
Kindly adhere to the accompanying guidelines to apply for MOFA Taiwan Partnership:
- After perusing the application rules, set up the accompanying reports:
- Continue (counting a distribution list)
- Research proposition
- Two letters of the proposal and one letter of arrangement from your establishment’s most elevated authoritative overseer.
- Likewise, look at How to apply for a Chinese Understudy VISA.
- Fill out the internet-based application and transfer the reports above.
- Print and post the complete application to the R.O.C. (Taiwan) International safe haven or Agent Office.
- Note: To defer execution of the award after having conditions because of which you can’t presently travel, you can postpone the execution of the award by applying with your neighborhood R.O.C. (Taiwan) consulate or delegate office.
- The Service of International Concerns will then at that point, survey the proposition. Assuming endorsement is allowed, research should be finished inside a similar schedule year (before December 31).
The MOFA Taiwan Fellowship 2023 offers international scholars and professionals a unique opportunity to engage in research and cultural exchange in Taiwan. With a wide range of fields and topics available, the fellowship provides a platform for diverse perspectives and experiences to come together.