The Monash University Scholarship program supports undergraduate and postgraduate students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership potential, and commitment to positively impacting their communities. The scholarships are available across various fields of study, including arts, business, engineering, law, medicine, science and technology. They provide financial assistance to deserving students who may have yet to have the opportunity to pursue higher education due to financial constraints.
Monash University is one of the leading universities in Australia, known for its exceptional academic programs and world-class research facilities. The university has a strong reputation for excellence in education and attracts students worldwide to its campuses.
To encourage talented students to pursue their academic goals, Monash University offers a range of scholarships that cover tuition fees and living expenses. To be eligible for a Monash University Scholarship, applicants must meet specific criteria, such as academic achievements and community involvement.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram communities to connect with other international students and stay updated on amazing opportunities!
|WhatsApp Community||🔗 Click here to join 👈|
|Telegram Channel||🔗 Click here to join 👈|
Monash University Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Monash University
- Study in: Australia
- Program Period: Scholarship is available for the normal period of study.
Monash University Scholarship Coverage
Monash University Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Relocation allowance: $550.
- Research allowance per annum: $1,500.
- Annual living allowance: $30,000.
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testament from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema).
- Proof of citizenship.
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements.
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.
Eligibility Criteria for Monash University Scholarship 2023
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible for a Monash University Scholarship:
Essential Language English
- IELTS: (6.5) overall (no band lower than 6.0); TOEFL: (79+); Reading: 13, Listening: 12, Speaking: 18, and Writing: 21; IELTS: (6.5) overall (no band less than 6.0).
- English language test criteria for the subjects of arts, business, and economics are (7) overall (no band lower than 6.5) on the IELTS and (94 +) on the TOEFL in the areas of reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field that requires at least four years of full-time study and which typically includes a research component in the fourth year and leads to honors 1 or 2A in that field;
- a course leading to a level deemed equivalent to Honours 1 or 2A in a particular discipline by the relevant department, faculty, and committee;
- A master’s degree requires work, typically with a sizable research component, at least 25% of one full-time equivalent year of work, including a thesis. Usually, a research thesis or project is anticipated to have received an honors 2A grade. Examiners’ reports shall be considered in cases where there is no grade;
- Possess credentials that, in GRC’s judgment, are equal.
- The academic record, research output, and past research experience of applicants are considered for awarding scholarships.
- Have never held a Postgraduate Research Award funded by the Australian Government or Monash for more than six months.
How to Apply for Monash University Scholarship 2023?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below:
- Before applying, you must be invited to do so. You must submit an expression of interest and find a supervisor willing to oversee your research to be granted one. The faculty or institution determines this.
- To apply for Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship, click (Apply Now).
- Here are explanations for each section of the online application.
- On the application form, indicate that you want to be considered for a scholarship. There is no requirement to complete a different application form.
One unique aspect of the Monash University Scholarship program is its emphasis on diversity and inclusion. Scholarships are available for international students as well as domestic ones.
Also, Apply: Danish Government Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
Also apply for latest scholarships below:
- Government of Ireland Scholarships 2023 in Ireland |Fully Funded
- Bilkent University Scholarship 2023 in Turkey | Fully Funded
- Dar Al Hekma University Scholarship 2023| Join Now
- Excelsior Scholarship 2023 In the US| Apply Now
- Vistula University Scholarship 2024 in Poland| Fully Funded Apply Now
- Samford University Crosland Scholarship 2024 in the USA