The Orange Tulip Scholarship is a prestigious program initiated by the Dutch government to attract international students to study in the Netherlands. The scholarship offers financial aid to talented and outstanding students who wish to pursue higher education at Dutch universities or higher education institutions. This initiative promotes academic excellence, innovation, and cultural exchange between the Netherlands and other countries.
One of the unique features of the Orange Tulip Scholarship is that it covers various fields of study, from engineering to arts and social sciences. This provides students with a wide range of options for their academic pursuits in one of Europe’s most vibrant countries. Moreover, it helps them develop critical thinking skills and exposure to diverse perspectives that can shape their future careers.
In addition to financial support, recipients of this scholarship have access to many opportunities, such as internships, networking events, language courses, and career counselling services.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram communities to connect with other international students and stay updated on amazing opportunities!
|WhatsApp Community||🔗Click here to join 👈|
|Telegram Channel||🔗 Click here to join 👈|
Eligible Programs for the Orange Tulip Scholarship:
- MA Arts and Culture: Arts and Heritage: Policy, Management, and Education
- MA Arts and Culture: Contemporary Literature and Arts: Cultural Interventions and Social
- MA Arts and Culture: Modern Political Culture: Ideas and Discourses in Context
- MA European Studies on Society, Science, and Technology
- MA European Studies: European Public Policy, Institutions, and Governance
- MA European Studies: International Relations
- MA European Studies: Global Policy and Governance Challenges
- Research Master Cultures of Arts, Science, and Technology
- Research Master European Studies
Faculty of Law:
- LLM European Law School: spec. European Law & Market Integration
- LLM European Law School: spec. European Public Law & Governance
- LLM European Law School: spec. General program
- LLM Forensics, Criminology, and Law
- LLM Globalization and Law: spec. Corporate and Commercial Law
- LLM Globalization and Law: spec. General program
- LLM Globalization and Law: spec. Human Rights
- LLM Globalization and Law: spec. International Trade and Investment Law
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. International and European Tax Law
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. Customs and International Supply Chain
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. Tax and Technology
- LLM Advanced Master in Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management
- MSc Advanced Master in Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management
Faculty of Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences:
- MSc Biomedical Sciences
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Global Health
- MSc Governance and Leadership in European Public Health
- MSc Health Education and Promotion
- MSc Healthcare Policy, Innovation, and Management
- MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Health and Rehabilitation
- MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Sports and Nutrition
- MSc Work, Health, and Career
- Health Food Innovation Management
School of Business and Economics:
- MSc. Learning and Development in Organizations
- MSc. Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets
- MSc. Digital Business and Economics
Ranking of the Maastricht University:
Maastricht University is one of the top universities in the Netherlands. Here the ranking of the university is as follows:
- #401-450 QS WUR Ranking By Subject
- #181-190 Graduate Employability Ranking
- #278 QS World University Rankings
Who is eligible for Orange Tulip Scholarship 2023?
Candidates who are interested in applying for the scholarship must follow these guidelines:
- Candidates must be NESO nationals and residents of NESO nations.
- The candidates must be graduates of universities outside the Netherlands.
- The applicant must make a first-time trip to the Netherlands to study or work there.
- The candidates must apply for the master’s programme at the university.
Selection procedure Orange Tulip Scholarship 2023:
- At the end of May, the NESO country office will examine the application before sending the package to the university’s international service desk.
- After conducting an academic review of all completed applications submitted to them, the Maastricht University faculties will notify the service desk of the selected applicants at the end of May.
- The UM International Services Desk will communicate the outcome to all candidates. By the beginning of June 2023, your status will be updated to reflect whether you were “selected,” “waitlisted,” or “rejected.”
- The waitlisted application grades will be changed to nominated or excluded by the middle of June 2023.
- The award letter must be signed by the candidates and returned.
The Orange Tulip Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for international students to pursue higher education in the Netherlands. With its wide range of participating universities and academic programs, applicants can choose the best fit for their interests and career goals. The scholarship covers tuition fees and provides financial aid for living expenses, making it easier for students to focus on their studies. Moreover, the program offers valuable cultural experiences and opportunities to connect with other scholars worldwide. By applying for the Orange Tulip Scholarship, international students can take a significant step towards achieving their academic dreams and broadening their horizons. Take advantage of this chance to bring your ideas and talents into action!
Also Apply: Aston University Scholarship 2023| Apply Now