Applications are invited Applicants to apply for the Radboud University Scholarships 2023 in Netherlands. All International Students those are living outside the European Union are eligible to apply for Radboud Scholarship 2023-24 in Netherlands. Students those who desire to pursue their Master’s Degree Program are greatly motivated to apply. All International Students all over the globe with any nationality are eligible to apply for the Radboud Scholarship in Netherlands. Radboud University is offered Fully Funded Scholarships and Moderately Funded Scholarships.
All-Academic fields are talked in English. All Study Fields are available for the Master Degree Program in the fields of Science, Social Science, Arts, Medical, Law, etc. University is given that 12 Full Funded Scholarships and 25 Half Funded Scholarships every year. The scholarship will cover all the costs to study in an overseas country.
In 1923 Radboud University was recognized. It is a public university located in Nijmegen. The university is ranked in best 150 world’s greatest universities. More than 23,000 national and international students global are registered in the institution.
Radboud University Scholarships 2023 Details:
University: Radboud University, Netherland
Course level: Master’s
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: Netherland
Last Date: 28 February 2023.
Must Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Radboud University Scholarships 2023 in Holland for International Students worldwide is offered Fully Funded and Moderately Funded Scholarships. Further Detail for respectively scholarships is given below:
Fully Funded: Aspirants who will be being paid a fully-funded scholarship in Europe will get a full tuition fee free waiver of about €16,000 Euro.
Partially Funded: Aspirants who will be being paid a partially-funded scholarship will get a concession in tuition fees and will only be paying €2,168 Euro as tuition fees.
Both Scholarships will also cover the following:
- The Costs for Visa will be covered.
- A residence Certification fee will be Covered
- Health insurance
- Responsibility Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students/Candidate (IPS)).
List of Available Study Fields:
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioral Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Other (Dutch-taught programs).
Aspirants have to submit following mentioned documents below while applying online for Radboud University Scholarships in Netherland:
- Two reference letters
- Curriculum vitae/Resume
- Receiving admission to a master’s program in Dutch and getting Radboud Scholarship are two different processes, successful admission in a master’s degree program cannot surety the selection for the scholarship.
- An Aspirants will be applying for the fully-funded and moderately funded scholarship through this scholarship.
Aspirants have to meet the following criteria given below to apply for Radboud University Scholarships:
- An aspirant must have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- An aspirant must hold a Bachelor’s degree from outside of the Netherlands.
- An aspirant essential not have achieved any academic certificate or degree from the Netherlands.
- An aspirant need to have English Language Proficiency.
- An aspirant necessary to be enrolled in any English taught Master’s Program at Radboud University before 1st September 2023.
- An aspirant should be ready to be a full-time degree-seeking student.
- Students should be highly determined and capable.
- An aspirant must have a garbed academic record.
- An applicant must submit value recommendation letters.
- A candidate should demonstration his interest for the master’s program in his letter of motivation.
The last date to apply for Radboud University International Awards 2023 in Netherland for International Students all over the world is 28th February 2023.
You May Also Apply For: Meezan Bank Internship 2022 Apply Online
How to apply for Radboud University Scholarships?
The Application Procedure to apply for scholarships is Online for Radboud University Scholarships 2023 in Netherland. Aspirants Upload the all Required Documents in the Online Application System. The official Advertisement to apply is also mentioned below: