Applications are invited Candidates to apply for Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24 in Romania. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Romanian is offered this scholarship. International students who are from countries that are not members of the European Union are allowed to apply for this Scholarship. This Scholarship is for Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree and PhD Degree. Students from around the world can study free from Romania on Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic year of 2023-2024.
The Scholarship is Fully Funded and will cover all the costs. The period of the Undergraduate Degree Scholarship will be from 3-6 Years, whereas for Master Degree Program it will be 1.5 or 2 Years and for Doctorate Degree Program 3 to 4 Years. An extensive range of academic fields are offered in Romanian Universities.
Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
- Offered by: Government of Romania
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Romania
- Last Date: 15 March 2023.
Follow our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24 in Roman is Sponsored by the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Therefore, this is a Fully Funded Scholarships in Romania for all international students from all over the world.
- Registration Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend:
- 65 EURO Per Month, for Undergraduate Degree Students
- 75 EURO Per Month, for Master Program Studies
- 85 EURO Per Month, for Postgraduate Students Program (Doctorate Degree)
Duration of Scholarship:
- Undergraduate Program: 3-6 Years
- Master Program:5, 2 Years
- Doctorate Program: 3,4 Years
Available Study Fields:
Note that the Course/Classes will Commence on 1st October 2023. The Fields offered by the Romania Scholarship are specified below.
- visual arts
- Romanian culture and civilization
- journalism, political and administrative sciences
- education sciences
- social and human sciences
- technical studies
- oil and gas
- agricultural sciences
- veterinary medicine.
Language of Study:
In order to encourage Romanian Language and Culture. The Scholarship will be offer to Study in Romanian Language for Undergraduate and Master’s Degree Program. The applicants who do not know Romanian are offered One Extra Preparatory Year to Study the Language. Doctoral Students can choose Romanian or Other Language.
List of Universities:
Click Here to check the list of Universities in Romania offering Romanian Government Scholarship.
- Authorized letter Issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin qualified to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence.
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX I) for a scholarship in Romania filled in correctly.
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania.
- Official copies of the attained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equal + bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their official translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian. if required.
- Official copies of matriculation sheets / diploma additions related to graduate studies and their official translation, if applicable.
- Official copy of the birth certificate and proficient translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian.
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport of Applicants.
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have transmissible diseases or other conditions discordant with the required studies.
- Curriculum Vitae of the candidate.
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
The application file will also comprise the following documents (only for applicants falling within the specific category stated for each document):
- Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and official translation.
- The certificate confirming the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s. master’s or doctoral exam, as the case may be, for present-day year’s graduates – copy and certified translation.
- Certificate of graduation of the Romanian introductory year or Language Proficiency Certificate, if applicable.
- Declaration on parental consent in case of juvenile applicants (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
You May Interested in: GIST International Scholarships 2023 in South Korea |Fully Funded
- Overseas Residents Coming from all states of the world, except European member states.
- Applicants Should not hold Romanian citizenship.
- Applicants Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor and Master Studies and 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate studies.
The Application Deadline to apply for Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24 in Romania for International Students from all over the world is 15th March 2023.
You May Also Apply For: Chongqing University CSC Scholarship 2023-24 in China |Fully Funded
Procedure to apply for Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24?
Applicants can Write-in Google “Embassy of Romania in My Country” for Example Embassy of Romania in Pakistan. Open the Embassy link and then see the Sidebar. You will see Scholarship Advertisement of Scholarship. if not, then write in the Search bar of Embassy website “Scholarship”.