Applicants must meet the minimum requirement checkable history criteria, which must be taken into account for individuals applying to work with South Yorkshire Police in any capacity. A minimum checkable history of 3 years is required for this role and successfully undergoing recruitment vetting procedure is a pre-requisite of employment with South Yorkshire Police. Further detail about this job is given below so read all the terms carefully.
- Produce summarised unbiased accounts of tape-recorded interviews to a standard acceptable for court purposes using word processing equipment.
- Be responsible for the security of tape-recorded interviews.
- Maintain a register of tape /Recordings of taped interviews.
- Liaise with the internal/external agencies.
- Ensure completed work is forwarded to the relevant person either by electronic transfer or hard copy printout.
- Receive, check, and distribute appropriate documentation.
- Receive, prepare, and produce a copy of recorded 999 calls for court purposes.
- Prepare related or similar work within the scope of the grade of the post, using either the word processing facility or other equipment.
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade of the post.
- May be required to work after normal hours/weekends on overtime or to provide cover for bank holidays on a rota basis.
For further information relating to the role and tasks of this position, please refer to the attached role profile.
Appearance and standards:
All tattoos and piercings must be in line with South Yorkshire Police’s Appearance and Standards policy. Tattoos visible on your face, neck, hands, or head are not permitted. Any tattoos which could be deemed inappropriate or cause offense will also not be accepted. If you have tattoos, you will need to make a declaration at the time of application.
Note for Candidate:
Please note that, should you be successful at the interview stage, relevant internal or external pre-employment checks are required. These include vetting clearance or review, prior to being appointed to the new role and start date is agreed.
We offer generous entitlements and supportive policies to enable a better work-life balance, some of which are listed below:
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Flexible and agile working
- Generous ‘family’ leave
- Voluntary CPD Events for all staff to allow continuous development
- Mentoring & Coaching Scheme
- Paid Professional Subscriptions when relevant to role
- Access to a range of occupational health facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee assistance service (accessible 24/7)
- Additional benefits for Westfield Health members
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sports and Social Club
How to apply for Rosi Typist jobs?
If anyone is interested for this job click to apply now.