Welcome to Careerjust! Applications are invited candidate to apply for the Seoul University Scholarship 2023 in South Korea. All International Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships. The Seoul National University is one of the Top Ranked University Providing Scholarships for International Students worldwide to Study in South Korea Free. SNU is offering Master’s Degree Programs, PhD Degree Programs, MPhil, Masters Leading to PhD in all Academic Fields and Majors on a Fully Funded Scholarship. All students from around the globe are eligible to apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under SNU Scholarship 2023 for International Students all over the world to pursue Postgraduate Degree Programs. The university is offering scholarships that will cover all the expenditures to Study Free in Korea.
There is an Online Application for the Seoul National University Scholarship for International Students worldwide. A large number of Scholarships are available in Seoul University. You can apply to anyone which you want.
Seoul University Scholarship 2023 Details:
University: Seoul National University
Degree level: MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: International
Award Country: South Korea
Last Date: 13 July 2022.
Seoul University International Students Scholarship in South Korea 2022-23 is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students all over the world and will cover all the Expenditures. The Details of Scholarships programs are given below:
Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students(GSFS)
- Tuition fee: full tuition exclusion for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenditures: 500,000 KRW per month (different according to recipients’ majors)
- Tuition fee: full tuition fee exclusion for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenditures: maximum of 600,000 KRW per month for 4 semesters
- Airfare: maximum of 1 million KRW for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exclusion at the Language Education Institute
Overseas Koreans Scholarship:
- Full tuition exclusion for a maximum of 4 semesters (Only when conditions are happened)
- Living expenditures: 900,000 KRW per month 4 semesters (maximum)
- Airfare for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exclusion at the Language Education Institute for 6 months
- Medical insurance subscription (private company).
Korean Government Scholarship Program(KGSP/GKS):
- Full tuition fee: tuition exclusion for 4 semesters for a master’s program and 6 semesters for Ph. D program
- Living expenditures: 900,000 KRW per month
- Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: for one year
- Korean language training is required and when the students does not achieve TOPIK grade 3 within a year, she/he is not eligible to enter the degree program
- Others: medical insurance, research fund, thesis printing fees, settlement, and return expenditures.
Available Academic Fields:
- Humanities and Social Sciences (All Fields)
- Natural Sciences (All Fields)
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medical Sciences (All Fields)
- The Arts (All Fields)
- Candidates and Parents Must not be a Citizen of Korea. Must be international Students.
- Candidates Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree for Masters or Combined Master’s Degree
- Candidate Must hold a Master’s Degree for Doctoral Program.
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation required from Two Different Recommenders
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s degree Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for candidates of Doctoral degree)
- A copy of the Candidate’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Candidate’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Other Official Document representing Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Candidate and his/her Parents
The last date to apply Online for the SNU Scholarship in South Korea 2023 for International Students all over the world is 13th July 2022.
What are steps to Apply for Seoul University Scholarship 2023?
The Application Process to apply is Online for Seoul National University Scholarship. Applicants have to create account on SNU Scholarship website and fill the form completely and upload all the required documents. The Link to Online Application and Official website to apply is given below: