So The SIIT Scholarship 2023 Excellent Foreign Students in Thailand is nowadays accepting applications for the masters and doctoral programs. Therefore, The SIIT EFS Scholarship 2023 in Thailand is a fully-funded scholarship open to international students all over the world for academic semester 2023. Hence There is no Application fee and IELTS/TOFEL required to apply for the SIIT scholarship in Thailand. So International Students from all over the globe are eligible to apply for the Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Scholarship 2023 at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology.
Therefore, The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology offers scholarships to students who desire to study in a foreign country at higher levels and who bidding to continue their education in Thailand. Moreover, students can advance their interpersonal skills, boost their ethical values, take part in social activities, and develop their sports skills. So with the highly competitive SIIT Graduate Scholarship program, international students Worldwide who desire to enroll in a degree program at the University will be provided with a living stipend, roundtrip economy travel expenditures, health insurance, visa fee, and airport taxes.
So SIIT offers numerous Master/Doctoral Degree programs in the field of Engineering and Technology. Therefore, the Duration of the Master’s degree scholarship is 2 Years and for the Doctoral it’s duration is 3 Years. Hence The SIIT Scholarship will cover the Full Tuition fee, Airfare Tickets, Visa Fee Airport Taxes Health and Accident Insurance.
In 1992, Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology was established at Thammasat University in Pathum Thani, Thailand. SIIT is occupied with faculty members and students with diverse nationalities, improving the campus with diversity.
SIIT Scholarships 2023 in Thailand Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Thailand
- University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Master’s, PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
- Full Tuition waiver (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance
- Round Trip Tickets
- Visa Fee and Airport Taxes.
- Health and Accident Insurance.
Available Study Fields:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Management Technology
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- All International Student’s Worldwide Non-Thai citizens can apply for an SIIT scholarship.
- Candidate must hold an excellent academic record.
- To apply for the master’s program, Candidate must hold at least a CGPA 2.75 in your Bachelor’s degree transcript.
- To apply for the Ph.D. program, Candidate must hold at least a CGPA 3.50 in your master’s degree transcript.
- Applicants must not have received any other scholarship in Thailand.
- Applicants must have Good Health and Good Conduct.
Therefore, the application deadline to apply for the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology EFS Scholarship 2023 for International Students in Thailand is September 30, 2022.
You May Also Apply For: Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in UK |Fully Funded
Procedure to Apply for SIIT Scholarships 2023?
- So There is a simple and easy application process.
- A short overview of the program is available to all candidates on the official site.
- Applicants must submit their applications online and upload the required documents.
- You don’t need to send any documents through the post.
- Make sure Applicants have all the documents ready before starting the application.