Welcome to Careerjust! Applicants are invited to apply for the Skoltech Scholarships 2022 in Russia. International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Russian Skoltech Fully Funded Scholarships. The Skoltech Scholarship Russia offering Free Master’s Degree Scholarships and PhD Degree Scholarships for International Students in Russia. For this Full Free Scholarships, Applicants from around the world can apply for the Master Degree Programs and PhD Degree Programs. IELTS/TOEFL is Not Necessary. No Application Fee was Required.
All-Academic Fields and Majors are available for Masters Programs and PhD Programs. One of the Easiest International Scholarships 2022 to Study in a foreign country. This scholarship will cover all the expenditures to study free in Russia.
Skoltech is a Private University in Russia and is in Corporation with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) offering Free Study in Russia. Russia Scholarships are one of the Greatest International Student Worldwide Scholarships to Study Free in Russia on a Scholarship.
Skoltech Scholarships 2022 Details:
University: Skoltech University
Scholarships coverage: Fully Funded
Degree level: Masters & PhD
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: Russia
Last Date: 10 July 2022 for Masters, 31 July 2022 for Postdoctoral
Skoltech Scholarships 2022 in Russia is a Full Free scholarship for international students from all over the world. This free scholarship to study abroad in Russia will cover almost most of the Expenditures, Not all, but most of the Expenses Such as:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered. Free MSC Programs, Free PhD Programs. You don’t have to give the fee to Study in Russia
- Monthly Fee 40,000 RUR Per Month
- Free medical insurance.
- Variety of Academic Mobility Programs.
- No Application Fee.
Duration of the Scholarship:
- Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- PhD Degree: 4 Years
Why to choose Skoltech Scholarship?
- Enjoy courses and supervision of world-renowned scientists and engineers.
- Find momentous freedom in choosing courses; design an individual study plan that allows you to obtain a modern education with a comprehensive interdisciplinary component. Check out the possibility to choose between fundamental and applied profiles within the program.
- Experience an open dynamic international environment that brings together hundreds of scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs with serious determinations. Students and professors from more than 25 different countries study and teach at Skoltech. English is our language of tutoring and official business.
- Discover chances to visit world-leading universities and international conferences. More than one-third of our students have spent or will spend a semester at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and other top universities.
- Discover the integration of research, education and innovation. Notice a culture of supporting student’s startups.
Available Academic Fields for Master’s Degree:
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Data Science
- Energy Systems
- Materials Science
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Petroleum Engineering
- Space and Engineering Systems
Available Study Fields for Doctoral:
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Petroleum Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Online application
- Motivation letter
- Updated CV/Resume
- Proof of proficiency in English, i.e. TOEFL or IELTS (students possibly will submit an application without this information, but all will be asked to provide it at a later date)
- Copy of transcripts, in English (and original language) of all higher education institutions joined. In the application segment, copies will be enough, but official copies must be provided at a later date.
- Optional: results of the Graduate Record Examination
Eligibility Criteria for Russian Scholarships:
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be considered for the free scholarships for international students from all over the world in Russia Skoltech University.
- A TOEFL or IELTS Score is Not Required if the candidate received a degree at a university where the medium of instruction is English.
- For Master’s programs: Bachelor’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from a qualified university.
- For Doctoral programs: Master’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from a recognized university.
The Last Date to apply for the Skoltech full scholarships for international Students from all over the world 2022 is 10 July 2022 for Master’s Degree, 31 July 2022 for Doctoral Degree
How to Apply for Skoltech Scholarships 2022?
You have to Complete an Online Application Form to apply for Skoltech Scholarship 2022 for International Students from all over the world. Visit the “Apply Now” link given below and register yourself on the Website portal. Then Fill the Application Form and upload the required documents mentioned above. The Link to apply for this Scholarships Official Scholarship website is given below: