We are looking for Backend and Android Engineers to join New Graduate Program. You will join a team of talented engineers that share a common interest in distributed backend and mobile systems, their scalability and continued development.
You will help build the systems that power our application, scale highly distributed systems, and continuously improve our engineering practices. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences audio. Further detail about this is given below so read all the terms carefully.
What you have to do:
- Collaborate with other engineers, product owners, and designers to take on interesting and exciting problems for delivering various media worldwide.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate Java and Node.js services that serve millions of users in a DevOps manner.
- Be a member of the Spotify-wide Backend or Android developer community affecting and driving our architecture across the company.
Where you will be:
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them.
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences.
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration.
Who you are:
- You have 1-2 years of software engineering experience.
- You are available to begin a full-time role starting March 28th, 2022.
- You have dabbled in backend or mobile systems via prior work experience, internships, coursework.
- You have experience in designing and building distributed services in Java.
- You have an understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Work from home
- Parental leave
Our global Benefits:
- Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
- Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
- Global parental leave, six months off – fully paid – for all new parents.
- All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
- Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
How to apply for Software Engineer job ?
If you have read all the conditions and terms carefully so apply now and get interest in this job.