Southern Cross University is a public university in Australia that offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The University also provides financial assistance to students who need help with their studies through its scholarship programs. Southern Cross University Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit, financial need, leadership potential, community involvement, and other criteria.
One of the most popular scholarships offered by Southern Cross University is the Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship for Academic Excellence. This scholarship covers tuition fees for up to four years of study for high-achieving students who have demonstrated exceptional academic performance and leadership qualities. Another scholarship program at Southern Cross University is the Equity Scholarships Scheme, which funds financially disadvantaged students from rural or remote areas, Indigenous Australians, and those with disabilities.
Apart from these two main programs, Southern Cross University also offers several other scholarships, such as the International Student Scholarships and Sports Scholarships.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram communities to connect with other international students and stay updated on amazing opportunities!
|WhatsApp Community||🔗Click here to join 👈|
|Telegram Channel||🔗 Click here to join 👈|
Southern Cross University Scholarships Summary:
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Southern Cross University
- Study in: Australia
Southern Cross University Scholarships Coverage:
Scholarships for International Students at Southern Cross University Give the following advantages to the recipient:
- If each study session is completed, there will be a $5,000 fee reduction each year, paid in instalments starting in the first session and continuing throughout the study year.
- Academic Excellence Scholarships from the Vice Chancellor
- Based on passing each study session, an annual fee reduction of $8,000 will be paid in instalments for the academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Cross University Scholarship:
Candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below to be eligible for Southern Cross University Scholarships:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible. Australian and New Zealand citizens and permanent residents are ineligible to apply.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or graduate coursework degree full-time (8 units per year) at the Lismore, Gold Coast, or Coffs Harbour campuses.
- The applicant must fulfil the University’s minimal admission requirements.
- Undergraduate entry: An academic IELTS score of 6.0 overall with no band lower than 5.5 in English and a qualification equivalent to the Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the programme they applied for.
- For postgraduate admission, you need a degree equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree and English proficiency equivalent to an Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- To continue to be eligible for the scholarship, students must complete all of the units in their progression while maintaining at least a passing grade in each unit.
- To continue to be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the attendance requirements of their programme and their student visa.
How to Apply for Southern Cross University Scholarship?
To apply for the Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships, please follow the instructions below:
- The list of courses available to students wishing to apply for a visa to study in Australia is open to international students.
- Enrol in the University:
- Application to Southern Cross University is accepted through: Education Agents.
- E-Apps Direct Applications for Online Applications
- The following countries must use an education agent to submit applications: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Libya.
- For immediate applications To prevent delays, complete the International Application for Admission form and affix all supporting documentation.
- Official transcripts with the grading scale included.
- Results of English language tests, such as the TOEFL or IELTS.
- (If necessary) References from your school or employer.
- Application for Advanced Standing, if applicable.
- Advanced standing refers to primary education or professional experience that may shorten the time needed to complete a degree.
- Southern Cross University advises that you submit your application at least two months before you plan to begin your studies.
Southern Cross University is an esteemed institution that understands the financial constraints that may hinder students from pursuing their academic dreams.
Also Apply: McCall MacBain Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)