Application are now open to Invited Candidates to Apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2023-24. It was Established in 2013, the program objectives to encourage the internationalization of Hungarian higher education by inviting top students from around the globe. The scholarships offer recipients the chance to enjoy high-quality education at some of the top institutions in Hungary while inaugurating personal and professional attachments to the country. The program is organized by Tempus Public Foundation, and applications are open to eligible students from all countries all over the world. We inspire you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to study in Hungary!
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2023-24 is a significant program that offers full funding for selected international students all over the world desiring to study at a Hungarian institution of higher education. The scholarships are founded on bilateral education agreements between Hungary and selected governments, and as a result, invites candidates from all over the globe. Each year, over 5000 students from more than 80 countries are nominated to receive the scholarship, which covers all higher education fields or majors at all degree levels. In addition to full-time programs, the scholarship also offers part-time and doctoral programs. As a result, the Hungary Scholarships is one of the most complete and reasonable scholarships available.
Hungary is a progressively popular destination for international students all over the world, offering a high-quality and reasonable education in a safe and friendly environment. Situated in the heart of Europe, Hungary is suitable to travel to from most parts of the continent, and its capital city, Budapest, is home to an exciting student community. In addition to its many universities and colleges, Hungary also claims a rich cultural heritage, with several UNESCO World Heritage Sites include within its borders. After completing your studies in Hungary, you will have the chance to return to your home country equipped with the skills and knowledge vital to build civil, political and economic relationships and give to Hungary’s recognition all around the globe.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2022-2023 Details:
- Scholarships offered: Government of Hungary
- Course level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Full funded/partial funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Award country: Hungary
Follow our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
For B.A/M. A, One Tier Masters, Non-Degree Programs:
- Tuition-free education
- The monthly expenses of HUF 43,700 (cca EUR 120) for 1 Year.
- In addition, the program will offer free dormitory accommodations or an accommodation stipend of 40,000 HUF/ month (it does not cover the full cost of living).
- Medical insurance is provided for up to HUF 65,000 (cca EUR 180) for 1 Year / person.
For PhD in Hungary:
- Tuition-free education
- The monthly expenses of HUF 140,000 (cca EUR 390) for the first part of 4 semesters.
- The monthly expenses of HUF 180,000 (cca EUR 500) for the second part of 4 semesters up to the completion of studies.
- During the complete duration of the program, free dormitory accommodation or an accommodation stipend of HUF 40,000/ month will be provided (it does not cover the full cost of living).
- Each person is provided with medical insurance worth up to HUF 65,000 (EUR 180) for a Duration of 1 Year.
- Applicants can apply if they are from one of the eligible countries.
- In order to apply for a bachelor’s degree, you essential have a secondary school graduation certificate.
- You must also have outstanding academic records.
- The applicant for a master’s degree essential have a bachelor’s degree.
- To be eligible for a doctoral degree, applicants must have a master’s degree.
- If you are applying for a non-degree or one-tier program, the sending/home university essential issue you a certificate of student status.
- Applicant selections should be made by the responsible authorities in Sending partner countries.
- You can find detailed information related to the eligibility criteria on the Stipendium Hungaricum official website.
- Online application form.
- National ID card or Passport Copy
- Motivational Letter
- Medical certificate.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Proof of Language proficiency.
- School certificates.
- Portfolio & Audio Portfolio (for Art and Music candidates only).
The application last date to apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2023-24 is 16th January 2023.
You May Also Apply For: 5,000 Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada 2023-2024 | Study in Canada
Procedure to Apply for Stipendium Scholarships 2023-24 in Hungary?
- Applications essential be made online through the website of the Tempus Public Foundation.
- Once candidates have registered, they will be able to right to use the application system and upload the required documents.