Applications are invited to apply for the Thai International Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 in Thailand. All international students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for the Thai Government Scholarship. The Thailand International Postgraduate Program (TIPP) is a fully funded scholarship to study a Master’s degree from Thailand. The Thai Government Scholarship (TIPP) is to study a full-time master’s degree program at various Thai universities. A total of 24 Thai universities are participating in the Thailand International Postgraduate Program (TIPP) 2023-2024.
Almost all academic fields and fields of study are available in various Thai universities where they can pursue a master’s degree program. The Thai Government Scholarship will cover all expenses such as full tuition fees, accommodation, stipend, round-trip flights and other allowances. Almost 107 awards will be given to students from all over the world.
Each university offers different academic fields for Masters scholarships. Please note that some universities provide unlimited scholarships and some universities provide a fixed number of scholarships. This is a very good chance and you have an advantage to get this opportunity.
Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|Provided by:||Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||15 May 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
The Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 is a fully funded scholarship for international students to study at Thai universities. All costs will be covered by the Thai government.
- Economy class return ticket and airport pick-up service.
- Domestic travel in Thailand
- Living allowance 7,000 baht per month.
- Accommodation allowance of 7,000 baht per month in regional province or 9,000 baht per month in Bangkok and Phuket.
- Settlement money: 6,000 baht on first arrival in Thailand.
- Book allowance: 10,000 baht per year. (Only 4 semesters for Master’s degree)
- A thesis allowance of 20,000 baht for compulsory fieldwork or data collection and a lump sum of 12,000 baht for thesis printing or 8,000 baht for independent study (IS) printing.
- Tuition: Tuition will be paid directly by TICA to the awardee, excluding equipment insurance fee, transcript and certificate fee
- Health and medical coverage.
- Duration of Thai Scholarship:
- The maximum duration of the Royal Thailand State Scholarship for the Master’s degree program is 2 years. Depending on the length of the course. However, some courses are for 15 months, some for 1 year.
List of available fields of study:
As mentioned above, there are 24 universities participating in the Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 and each university offers different fields of study such as:
- Climate change and environmental issues
- Agriculture and food security
- Public health
- Philosophy of Sufficiency Economics (SEP)
- Bio-circular-green economic model and more (SDGs)
To apply for Thai government scholarships, you must submit the following documents:
- TIPP Thailand Scholarship Application Form
- Medical report
- Bachelor’s degree transcript
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- English test results (e.g. TOELF, IELTS)
- Letter of recommendation (at least 3 people)
- Proposal for a diploma thesis or other documents (At the request of the university).
You May Also Apply For: University of Southern Denmark Scholarship 2023-24 in Denmark |Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Thai Government Scholarships:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation in the country from the list of countries/territories eligible for TIPP. (eligible countries)
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree
- Good command of English
- Age should be less than 50 years.
- Awardees are required to study full-time and not change the program topic/study plan.
- Any part-time employment is not permitted.
- Awardees may not bring any family members to stay with them during their studies.
The last date to apply for the Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students is 15 May 2023.
You May Interested In: Trent University International Scholarships 2023 |Study in Canada
Procedure apply for Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship?
Applicants must complete the application form to apply for the Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24. After completing the form, attach all the necessary documents mentioned above and then send this application to the relevant embassy. The link to the guidelines and the official advertisement is given below