The University of Adelaide is one of the top universities in Australia, and it offers a range of scholarships to help international students pursue their academic goals. The University of Adelaide Australian Government Scholarships are one such program that provides financial assistance to eligible students who wish to study in Australia.
These scholarships cover full tuition fees, living expenses, and even airfare for successful applicants. This means that international students who receive this scholarship can focus on their studies without worrying about the financial burden of studying abroad. Moreover, these scholarships are open to all nationalities and fields of study offered by the University.
Interested students must meet certain eligibility criteria, such as academic merit or work experience, to apply for these scholarships. They must also submit a formal application and supporting documents like transcripts and references.
About University of Adelaide Scholarships 2023
- Country: Adelaide, Australia
- Degree: Master, PhD. Degree
- Financial benefits: Fully Funded
- University: University of Adelaide
- Duration: Up to 3.5 years for a PhD, up to 2 years for a Masters
- The chosen applicant will receive a living allowance of $46,653 per year (2023 rate). For a PhD, the time limit will be up to 3.5 years; for a Master’s degree, it will be up to 2 years.
- Excellent international students from any country are eligible for more Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (RTP) at the University of Adelaide. It pays for the following costs:
- Medical Funding Student Health Insurance Abroad (OSHC)
- Allowance for Airline Tickets ($1000 for a flight from home to Australia).
- The cost of the allowance for the submission of the thesis (such as editing, printing, and binding) is AUD$ 840 for PhD candidates and AUD$ 420 for candidates for Master’s research.
Available Areas of Discipline:
University of Adelaide Scholarships 2023 for international students is a Full Free scholarship, available to Study for Masters and PhD. Programs The following fields are open at the University.
- Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
The list of requirements for the University of Adelaide scholarships is provided below.
- The applicant must be a graduate or doctoral student outside the United States.
- You must register as an international student to apply to a programme at Adelaide University. You can maintain your scholarship’s English language competency criteria by doing this.
- The University of Adelaide will only choose applicants for future scholarship programmes if they have already been considered for two scholarships within 18 months.
- To apply for the Master’s and the PhD, candidates must have completed the requirements for their undergraduate degree.
How to Apply!
The application process is online, so applicants must submit the online application. Applicants should fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned above. To apply, please visit the official website given below.
The University of Adelaide Australian Government Scholarships offers great opportunities to further their education. It provides financial assistance, which can be incredibly helpful in making higher education accessible and achievable. The scholarships are open to domestic and international students and have various criteria depending on the scholarship category. Additionally, many other scholarships available through the University and external organizations may meet individual needs. Therefore, it is important to do your research thoroughly before applying.
You can also apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023 | Fully-Funded