Applications are invited Candidates to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 in Canada. All International Students from all over the world and Citizens of Canada are eligible to apply for Scholarships at University of Alberta. Most brilliant students those who wish to pursue their Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree are motivated to apply. University is offering a lot of scholarships for poor and brilliant students. Fully Funded Scholarships are also offered by the university.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available at the University to study in Bachelors or Postgraduate Degree program in Canada. For most of the scholarships Applicants don’t need to apply separately. Candidates spontaneously be considered after enrolling in any degree program.
In 1908 University of Alberta was established. It is public institution situated in Alberta. According to QS World University Rankings has ranked Alberta University at 5th in the country and 119th in the world. Almost 39,000 national and international students worldwide from 150 countries are enrolled in the university.
University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 Details:
- University: University of Alberta
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International & National
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 1 March 2023.
Follow our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 in Canada for International Students from all over the world has a Numerous Funding Sources like, Canadian Government and Alberta Government and also from other sources. Complete scholarships detail is mention below:
These Scholarships are offered for Bachelors and Graduate degree programs. No essential to apply separately for these scholarships. University spontaneously considered for this scholarship after getting admission.
International Student Scholarships:
New year students who’s in first year of undergraduate degree programs are eligible for these scholarships having Student Visa Permit. These scholarships have a worth of up to $9,000 dollars which is payable for four years.
Gold Standard Scholarship:
Top 5% students in academic successes are eligible for these scholarships having worth of up to $6,000 dollars.
Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship:
These scholarships are consider for PhD students to meet their fee requirements having worth of $5,000 dollars per Year.
Master’s Degree Entrance Scholarship:
Master’s Degree students will collect a Salary of $17,500 while International candidates from all over the world will get an additional amount of $10,000 dollars cover fee.
Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES):
Masters and PhD Degree Students can get a reward of $15,000 dollars to meet their expenditures.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Social Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Native Studies
- Public Health
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check Bachelor’s Degree Programs (Click Here)
- Check Graduate Degree Programs (Click Here)
- Candidates with any nationality are eligible to apply for Alberta Scholarships.
- To apply for Bachelor’s Degree, Applicants essential have High School Certificate.
- For Master’s Degree Applicants essential hold Undergraduate Degree.
- To secure admission in PhD Degree, Master’s Degree certificate is require.
- July 1 last date for September admission (annual)
- November 1 deadline for January admission(annual)
- March 1 last date for May admission(annual)
- May 1 last date for July admission(annual)
You May Also Apply For: Sabanci University Scholarships 2023 in Turkey |Fully Funded
Procedure to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships?
Aspirants can apply Online for University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 in Canada. Visit the “Apply Now” link and make your account to start your application. Fill the application form and upload the obligatory documents. Visit the mention below link for further details: