Welcome to all of you, Applicants are invited to apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 in Australia. All International and Domestic Students can apply for Graduate Research Scholarship at The University of Melbourne from any part of the world. The study program is available only for deserving applicants from any country who wish to start a Master’s Degree or PhD Degree at the university for the academic session of 2022-2023. This is a completely Funded Scholarship to Study Free in Australia.
You may also apply for: University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2022-23 in USA |Fully Funded
There are almost all academic fields and majors are provided at the university to study in any postgraduate degree program. The scholarship will provide all the expenses. The scholarship duration for Master’s Degree is 2 years while duration for Doctoral Degree is its 4 years.
You may also apply for: UK GREAT Scholarships 2022-23 in UK |Funded
The University of Melbourne was founded in 1853 is the second oldest research university based in Australia. It has many programs that include public events, workshops, feeder programs and connection to the entrepreneurs on-stage. This university provide modern facilities, advanced curriculum, and specialist funds for research and development. There are better job opportunities available for students after completing the study.
You may also apply for: Bond University HDR Scholarship in Australia 2022-23 |Funded
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 Summary:
- Host University: The University of Melbourne
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Number of Scholarships: 600
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Domestic & International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date to apply: 31 October 2022.
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 in Australia is a Full and Completely Funded Scholarship to undertake Graduate Research Degree Programs. Following is the Details of the scholarship funding given below:
- Full fee funds will be provided to students pursuing a Master’s Degree by Research for up to 2 Years or up to 4 years for students undertaking a PhD Degree.
- Living allowance funds of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to 2 years for students pursuing a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance funding may indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Migration grant of $2000 will given to students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who need a student visa to study in Australia.
You may also apply for: University of Kent Bestway Foundation Scholarship 2022 in UK
- Applicants having any nationality from all over the world are allow to apply.
- Candidates have applied for Masters by Research or PhD by Research
- Presently/Currently enrolled students in any Graduate Research Degree.
- Students must fulfil the entry requirements.
You may also apply for: MEXT Scholarship 2023 | Japanese Government Scholarship-Full Funded
31st October 2022 is the last date to apply for Graduate Research Scholarship in Australia for National and International Students.
Procedure to Apply for University of Melbourne Scholarships:
To apply for the scholarship, the new students have to take admission in any Graduate Research Degree Programs. After that, candidates will automatically considered for the scholarship. The current students must have to apply for the scholarship Online using the “Apply Now” link given below. Also, the official advertisement link is given: