Applications are invited Candidates to apply for the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023-24 in United Kingdom. All National and International Students from around the world are eligible to apply for International Graduate Scholarship 2023 at Warwick Doctoral College. Students those who wish to undertake their Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from UK are highly encouraged to apply. This is Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2023-24.
More or less all academic fields and majors are offered by Warwick Doctoral College under Chancellor’s International Scholarship to undertake Postgraduate Degree Programs. The scholarship period is 3.5 years.
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
- University: Warwick Doctoral College
- Degree level: MPhil to PhD, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 14 December 2022.
Follow our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Warwick International Scholarship 2023-24 in UK for all International students from all over the world is a Full Free scholarship which will cover the following:
- The Complete Expense of Tuition Fees (a sum up to £24,010)
- A maintenance salary in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,609 for full time award holders in 2022/23, probable to be confirmed February 2022)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Allowance (RTSA) of £5,000
List of Available Study Fields:
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Medicine:
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Warwick Medical School
Faculties of Arts:
- Classics and Ancient History
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Film and Television Studies
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Centre for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal and Research
- Education Studies (ES)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Centre for Teacher Education (CTE)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM)
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (ESRC DTC)
- Institute for Employment Research (IER)
- Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- School of Law
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
- Warwick Foundation Studies
You May Also Apply For: RIPS Summer Internship Program 2023-24 in United States |Fully Funded
- All EU and International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Candidates for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship essential also be applying for a MPhil/PhD or PhD at the University of Warwick to start in October 2023.
- Students now enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
- Candidates may be from any Major at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be delayed to the next academic year.
The Application Deadline to apply for Warwick International Graduate Scholarship 2023-24 in UK for International Students from all over the world is 14th December2022.
You May Also Apply For: Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2023-24 in Japan |Fully Funded
Procedure to Apply for Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship?
There is an Online Application procedure to apply for Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023 December in UK. Visit the Application Instruction link to read about application procedure completely. Official Advertisement Link is mention below: