Welcome to Careerjust! Applicants are invited to apply for the World Bank Graduate Scholarships Program 2022. The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) 2022 is open now for International Students all over the world from Developing Countries. Joint Japan/World Bank Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships to get a Master’s Degree from well-known Universities. Students will be registered in best universities of U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. Both Men and women from Developing Countries are eligible to apply.
World Bank Scholarship is offering 26 Preferred Programs to pursue Master’s Degree program. This scholarship will cover all the expenses. The duration of scholarships is 2 years.
World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 Details:
Provided by: World Bank
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Degree level: Master’s Degree
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: United States, Europe, Japan
Last Date: 27 May 2022.
World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 is a Full Free Scholarship for International Students for all over the world to continue their education in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. Further Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Economy Class Air Travel between your country and the host university. In Addition, US $500 dollar for Each Trip.
- Medical Coverage
- A Monthly Stipend Allowance to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books).
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarships Program does not cover following things:
- Expenditures to bring and/or support a scholar’s family members;
- VISA application(s) costs
- Extra-curricular training or courses
- Training of language not provided by the graduate program
- Courses that do not meet the criteria of minimum credits required to earn the graduate degree
- Additional travel during the course of the study program
- Educational equipment such as computers.
- Resident permit fee.
About Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship:
- Under World Bank Scholarship Program More than 26+ Study Fields available for the Master’s Degree Scholarships.
- About or more than 33 Universities are available in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. You will be studying at one of the Partner University in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan.
- The Scholarship duration is 2 years.
Available Fields of Study & Universities:
An extensive range of Fields of Study Are Available under Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022. The List of Fields and Universities is given below in the link.
Check List of different Universities and Fields of Study (Click Here)
- Be in good health
- Not hold dual nationality of any developed country
- Be a National of a World Bank Member developing Country on This List.
- Having a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date.
- Have 3 years or more experience of recent development-related work after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
- Be working in development-related work in a paid full- time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application. The only exemption to this condition is for developing country nationals from a country that will be on the updated list of Fragile and Conflict States provided to candidates in the Application Instructions for each call for scholarships.
- On or before the Scholarship Application Deadline date, be admitted unconditionally (except for funding) for the upcoming academic year to at least one of the Joint Japan/WBGSP preferred university master’s programs located outside of the candidate’s country of residency and country of house listed at the time the call for scholarship applications opens. Before submitting your application, the letter of admission must be uploaded before submitting your application. For details, see “How to Apply”.
- Not be an Executive Director, his or her alternate, and/or staff of any type of appointment of the World Bank Group or a close relative of the aforesaid by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” defined as: Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Half-sister, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
The Joint Japan /World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program uses the following process to review eligible scholarship applications from developing country citizens, with the purpose of identifying the applicants with the highest potential, after conclusion of their graduate studies, to impact the development of their countries.
Two qualified evaluators independently review each eligible application and score the application on a scale of 1 to 10, taking into account four main factors and the degree of cohesion among them:
Quality of Professional Experience having 30% weight
Quality of Professional Recommendations having 30% weight
Quality of Commitment to your Home Country having 30% weight
Quality of Education Background having 10% weight
The JJ/WBGSP Secret1ariat uses the average score of the two assessors and the following criteria to select the finalists for this program:
- Maintaining a reasonably varied geographical distribution of awards
- Maintaining a reasonable distribution of awards across gender
- Unusual circumstances/hardships, when evaluating the employment experience and other aspects of an application
- Giving scholarships to those candidates who, other things being equal, have limited access to financial resources for graduate studies abroad.
The last date to apply for the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program for International students (JJ/WBGSP) 2022 is 27 May 2022.
How to Apply for World Bank Graduate Scholarships Program?
You have to apply online for WBG Scholarships Program 2022. All application procedure is given. Visit given below link for application process. Application process is dissimilar for Preferred Program and to a Partner Program.