Getting employed by the World Bank Winter Internship Program is the vision of many! The internship program of the World Bank is a life-changing prospect for those in search of to advantage work experience in an international work environment. The World Bank internship 2023 program is deliberate in a way to prepare individuals for the challenges of the real world at the commencement of their careers. The internship allows undergraduate students at the World Bank to study about the bank’s mission by getting elaborate in its projects.
The World Bank is a reliable international organization, well known for its various working environment, so interns have an exceptional chance to learn about different cultures and working methods. Usually, internships at the World Bank are based in Washington, DC, although interns are often placed at WB country offices across the globe. The World Bank paid internship offers interns the opportunity to put their own research experience into practice in a practical project, which is definitely the best way to shine in their career.
The World Bank greets applications in numerous fields from interested applicants for its International Student Worldwide Internship Program. Candidates can come from both processes as well as corporate support fields. According to their website, internship opportunities will be depending on the obtainability of projects in their respective fields. The Bank has been working in almost every field that is necessary to the development of low- and middle-income countries since its inception. The World Bank Internship Program selection cycle comprises an interview phase, whose objective is to learn more about the candidate and to evaluate their knowledge, skills, and experiences.
World Bank Winter Internship 2023 Details:
- Internship Host Country: United States of America
- Organization: The World Bank
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: October 31, 2022.
- During the course of the internship, interns will receive an hourly salary.
- In addition, interns can receive a travel stipend of up to $3,000 during their internship. (if applicable)
- Candidates for World Bank internships must have at least an undergraduate degree.
- The applicant must be an enrolled full-time graduate student, either undertaking master’s degree or a doctorate.
- Candidates are not restricted by their age.
- The WB internship is open to both males and females, but females are strongly motivating to apply.
- There is no requirement regarding academic specialization. Students of all academic qualifications are welcome.
- A candidate must be expert in English.
- It would be a plus if the applicant had knowledge of any other language of WB.
- A Proof of Enrollment
- Statement of Interest.
The application last date to apply for the World Bank International Internship 2023 is October 31, 2022.
You May Also Apply For: Nanyang International Scholarships 2023 in Singapore |Fully Funded
Procedure to Apply for the World Bank Winter Internship 2023?
- To apply for a World Bank internship program, Applicants will need to complete an online application.
- Candidate should use one of the following browsers which includes Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher.
- Make sure that you are connected to the internet using a reasonable bandwidth and that there are no network or firewall restrictions.
- Applicants will be required to create an account and provide an e-mail address. The email address Candidates provide should be correctly spelled, as this will be our main source of communication.
- The application essential to be completed in one session, and candidates will only be able to submit it once they have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions (all questions marked with an asterisk-*- are required).
- You essential to complete the application within 90 minutes in order to avoid a timeout.
- Be assured to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Make sure that you do not enter any special characters (â-<>&#â, etc.) during the application process. Candidates Avoid copying and pasting any text or characters from Microsoft Word.