Applications are invited Candidates to apply for Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2023-24 in China. The Chinese Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students by the Ministry of Education of China. Students from all over the world can apply for Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023. Wuhan University Scholarship is available for Masters and PhD in China to study for free. This Scholarships is offers for the 2023-24 academic year.
Almost all academic fields and fields are offered by Wuhan University under the Chinese Government Scholarship to study postgraduate degree programs. IELTS / TOEFL is not required for CSC scholarship. Master’s studies period is 3 years and doctoral studies period is 4 years. The price will cover all costs.
Wuhan University is a national research university situated in Wuhan, Hubei. It is one of the most prestigious and selective universities in China and has been recognized as an A Double First Class University by the Chinese Ministry of Education. It was one of the four elite universities in the early Republican period and is also one of the oldest universities in China.
Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
- University: Wuhan University
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Cover: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Country of award: China
- Last date: February 25, 2023
Follow our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2023-24 is a free fully free award for all international students worldwide. The Wuhan University Scholarships will include the following benefits:
- Full tuition and application fee
- Free accommodation
- Monthly allowance:
- For Masters 3000 RMB/month
- Foe PhD 3500 RMB/month
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Chinese Government Scholarships Application Form (written in Chinese or English Language).
- Application Form for Wuhan University International Scholars and Students (Written in Chinese or English).
- Notarized highest diploma (certificate) and transcripts
- Study plan, up to 1000 words, written in Chinese or English.
- Two letters of recommendation is require from professors or associate professors in Chinese or English language.
- Scanned copy of valid ordinary passport (if available).
- A photocopy of the foreigner’s physical examination form, completed in English or Chinese
- A valid HSK certificate is require if you are applying for the Chinese program. A valid English level certificate for a medium English program (eg TOEFL or IELTS).
- Acceptance letter from Wuhan University professor (if available).
- Foreign citizenship and good health.
- Applicants applying for a master’s degree should be under 35 years of age and have a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants applying for a PhD should be under 40 years of age and have a Master’s degree.
- Applicants to Chinese medium programs should have a level four HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test) certificate
- Applicants to English-medium programs should provide an English language test score report, TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5 (You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL if you can obtain an English certificate from your last attended institution).
The last date to apply for the Chinese Government Wuhan University Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students is February 25, 2023.
You May Also Apply for: Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-24 |Fully Funded
Procedure to apply for Wuhan University CSC Scholarships?
There is an online application process for Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2023-24 in China. Follow the steps below to apply successfully. Also below mention is a link to the official ad:
- Firstly, register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. The Agency Number of Wuhan University is 10486 and the Type is B. Please Choose Program category– type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.
- Next, register and submit your online application at University:
Application System for International Students is http://admission.whu.edu.cn. Please choose sources of funds — Chinese Government Program, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University” and other required application documents.
- Click “Print the Application Form” and download the form